Status: Active, may take a while to update without comments + subscribers! Plus I have lots of other stories to write!xx

Change.

9.

No. Justin wouldn't change. He told me he loved me, and he meant it, right?

'Baby, what are you doing down here?' A voice said from behind me.
I turned to see Justin rubbing his eyes.

'I was hungry,. I didn't want to wake you, so I came downstairs.' I replied.

'You could of woke me up babe, I wouldn't have minded.' Justin said.

'But then I would have felt bad, anyway your tired, go to back to bed, and i'll be up later.' I suggested.

Of course, Justin doesn't do as his told.

'Nah, I'm staying with you, I didn't get to see you much yesterday so I'm going to make it up now.'

I smiled, and Justin plonked himself down next to me on the Sofa. I was so happy the news had finished now. Justin rested his head on my shoulder, and before I knew it I heard the quitest of snores. I moved Justin so his head was on my lap, and he seemed happy and comfortable enough. I flicked through the channels before picking a random music channel.

With You by Chris Brown came on. I began to whipser the lyrics, while running my fingers though Justin's hair.

If Justin did change I don't know what I would do.

I was in love with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know, but it's an update none the less & personally I think this is a pretty cute chapter :)

LaurenBieber2010 x