Status: please comment and subscribe :) - updated every Tuesday

Whittle Myself Into Something

Erin Reynolds.

Jayy walked off the stage with a huge smile on his face, practically beaming as he talked to the other lead singer, Dahvie. His smile disappeared the moment he saw me, though, and a sharp pain in my stomach came over me.

“Hey, Jayy!” I yelled as I ran up to him. I saw him try to get away, but I grabbed his arm as fast as I could and continued. “Can I just ask you one quick question?”

“Um, yeah, sure,” he replied as he looked around the venue, trying his best to keep his eyes off of me.

“Why do you hate me? Why do you ignore me? I just don’t understand,” I questioned, completely oblivious as to what exactly I’d done.

“I don’t,” he convinced me with little effort. “At least I don’t try. I guess you always accidently catch me at a bad time, Erin.”

I sighed and put my head down, averting my eyes down to my hand on his arm. That’s when I noticed the beautiful array of tattoos all slithered around his arms. I looked at each one carefully, admiring each of their words and designs.

My eyes soon widened as I looked at the broken mirror on his forearm. I took in a sharp breath and immediately shot my attention to the identical tattoo on my own arm. I traced each of them with my fingers as Jayy continued to talk to Dahvie, oblivious to exactly what was happening.

That tattoo meant so much to me. It was proof that Jeremy and I didn’t care what people thought or what people said to us, because we had each other – and that all of society’s judgments were broken and lies. Which is exactly why we decided to get the broken mirror in the first place.

He pulled his arm far away from me harshly once he realized what I was doing, what I was seeing. I stared into his green eyes with a mixture of hatred and love. My body ached from the emotions I was experiencing, and my entire body started shaking.

“How could you?” I whispered so softly that I was afraid he wouldn’t hear. “How could you do that to me? I- I loved you.”

Jeremy’s mouth began to move, but stopped halfway through. Tears that once pooled in my eyes spilled out after just moments of him not speaking. My voice got louder as I cried, now angry at what was happening. “Why would you ever leave me? Why would you ever leave me in ruins like you did? Why didn’t you contact me, why didn’t you tell me, Jeremy? Or should I say Jayy now? I hope you’re so happy with your new identity, because I spent years getting over what you did to me, and I’m still not over it. Thanks for nothing, you lying bastard!”

I then kicked large amounts of dirt in his face and walked far away from him, I couldn’t deal with anything right now. I pulled the hood of my sweatshirt over my head and placed sunglasses on my head so I could get to the bus without getting noticed. Part of me wanted him to come running after me, but the sane, other part told me that he never would.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello guys! I know this is short, but I thought the suspense added enough to it , so enjoy c;. PLEASE comment and subscribe , it means so much to Katie and I both :) <3.