Status: Inactive at the moment

Remember Me

Rescuing Harry

"Liz?" Fred Weasley asked snapping his fingers in front of Liz Turner's face. Liz shook her head and glanced at her two friends. Fred and his twin brother George Weasley.

"Were you thinking about him again?" George asked.

"Course not," Liz blushed.

"Liz, its been three years," Fred said gripping her hand.

"I loved him Fred, I can't just forget about him," Liz frowned.

Fred sighed as George stood up.

"Well, the others will be wondering where we are," George said and led them downstairs.

"Finally," Moody said in a gruff voice. "Now remember, Liz is the only one not taking the Polyjuice Potion, and she will be flying with Hagrid and Harry because her Protego is better than anyone."

Liz blushed and Fred grabbed her hand, his long fingers intertwining with hers. Liz walked outside and grabbed her broom, her hands sliding over the smooth wood. Someone touched her shoulder and Liz turned to see Remus Lupin.

"Don't be scared. We;ll be fine," he smiled and walked over to Tonks. Fred took Remus' placed and put a hand behind her neck.

"I love you," he smiled. Liz smiled back and he leaned in. He kissed her softly, his eyebrows scrunched.

"Be careful," Liz said.

"Don't worry," he smiled. Liz mounted her broom and rose into the air with the others.

**************************************************************

Liz fell off her broom and into the tall grass outside the Burrow's protective shield. She had missed the Portkey with Hagrid and Harry, being preoccupied with protecting Harry. Her broom floated into the protective shield and she heard shouting. She stood up and shot red sparks in the air. She heard people yelling and suddenly she was picked up. She was set on a couch and her eyes opened slightly. Everyone was surrounding her.

"What happened?" She asked rubbing her forehead.

"You missed the Portkey," Harry frowned.

"Oh," she mumbled.

"Where is she!?" Liz heard Fred yell. Suddenly she was engulfed in a hug.

"Ow, Fred, really sore," she moaned and Fred pulled away. He smiled down at her, then his face fell.

"Where's George?" She asked. He frowned and towed her towards a different couch. She gasped when she saw the pools of blood beside George's head. There was a huge hole in the side of his head where his ear should have been. She knelt beside him and stroked his cheek. He opened his eyes and smiled at her.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm hole-y," he smiled. Liz grit her teeth and slapped him.

"Out of all the times to be funny you chose now?" Liz growled. George smirked and Fred laughed. Liz waved her wand and the hole sewed itself and the blood stopped.

"Thank you Liz dear, I couldn't remember anything. I was so worried," Molly said patting Liz's back.

"Moody's dead," Remus yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first chapter to the new book, hope you like it.