Status: Inactive at the moment

Remember Me

The Talk

Liz was in her room, her arms sore from trying on so many dresses. Fred walked in and smile at her.

"Hey," he smiled sheepishly at Liz.

"Hey," she smiled back.

"Um... the night Moody died I said somethings I probably shouldn't have," he said rubbing his neck.

"Oh, you mean when you told me you loved me?" Liz asked.

"Yeah," Fred sighed.

"Fred, I love both you and George. More than I loved Cedric. And, the reason I haven't gotten over him is because I'm scared that if I move on, no one will be there to move onto." Liz's eyes welled up and tears streamed down her face.

"Liz...." He stopped when she glanced up at him.

"George kissed me before you. We were in the common room and he kissed me goodnight. Then it was you in the library, and then before I met up with you that same day Harry kissed me. I'm sure I don't like Harry like that. But... but you and George are different. I love you both like I loved Cedric, maybe even a little more."

Fred just stared at her. He was a little mad that George and Harry kissed her, but he was also happy that she said she loved him. He pushed the door closed gently and locked it. He walked up to her and smiled when she blushed.

"I want us to try what I suggested at the Yule Ball. I want to try to be more than friends. If it gets uncomfortable then we can go back to being normal." Fred's eyes searched hers as he spoke, watching her eyes glisten.

"Nothing is ever going to be normal after this," Liz sighed.

"You're right," he said wrapping his arms around her waist. Liz leaned up and kissed him gently. He pulled her into his chest and Liz sat on the bed, bringing him with her.

"Are you sure?" He asked as her hands went under his shirt.

"Yes," she said biting her lip. Fred pulled off his shirt and placed his hand on her knee. Liz pulled off her shirt and let Fred lay her on the bed. He kissed her with his eyes open and watched her face fill with pleasure.

"I love you," she whispered against his lips.

"I love you too," he whispered back.

********************************************************

Liz woke up to Fred's arm across her naked waist. His muscular chest rose and fell as he snored softly. Liz rolled over and looked at the naked man beside her. His free arm was across his stomach and his hair was sticking up in several odd places. She leaned over and kissed his lips. She smiled when his arm tightened around her.

"Lovely way to wake up," he muttered.

His eyes opened and he looked at her face.

"Do you regret it?" He asked.

"You always ask that. After we kissed you asked it. Are you self conscious about your moves?" Liz raised an eyebrow.

"It seems as though the old, funny, always has a comeback Liz is back," Fred smiled.

"Come on, lets go get breakfast," Liz said and started to get up. Fred grabbed her waist and flipped her over so he was over her.

"No, I don't want to share you with anyone just yet," he groaned in her ear.

"Too bad, I can already hear people looking for us," Liz smirked.

"I'm gonna apparate us to somewhere quiet," he smiled.

"Um, can I put on clothes first?" Liz asked.

"I like you this way," Fred smirked.

"Bloody idiot," Liz smiled and pushed him so he fell to the floor with a thud.

"Ouch," he snapped as Liz got up and threw on clothes.

"Get dressed," she laughed and ran downstairs. Fred followed a few minutes later rubbing the back of his head. He sat next to Liz and held her hand under the table.

"Nice of you to join us," Lupin laughed. Liz smirked and took a bite of her eggs.

"What's on the agenda for today?" Liz asked.

"Mind helping Kinglsey, Arthur, and I put up protective charms? Those are your specialty," Lupin smiled.

"Course Professor," Liz smiled.

"How many times must I tell you. I am no longer your teacher, call me Remus," Lupin rolled his eyes playfully.

"You aren't my teacher? But I learn something new from you everyday," Liz teased.

"We'll be outside," Lupin smirked.

"Some playful banter with a Professor, should I be worried?" Fred whispered in her ear.

"Yes," she teased and followed Lupin outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy this one. This chapter is dedicated to Haven_Bai. Enjoy! Comment, subscribe and rate! No silent readers!