These last words.

This.

How long has it been since I’ve seen you? I don’t even know anymore. It’s nice to see you. You’re so different now but you’re still the same

I don’t love you anymore, but I still feel it from so long ago.

I felt like I could move on, then you came back.

I feel like myself around you, but I have to hide myself. I want to tell you these feelings…but I find myself confused, lost, and unsure. Maybe if I keep waiting that chance will come. Maybe not. What chance am I even waiting for? It’s over, isn’t it?

Please don’t bring him up. I hate thinking about him, the way he’s with you, the way I can’t be. It makes me sick with jealousy. I tried to be friends with him. It’s easier to hate him. I can’t be around him without this rage, this hatred.

Why did you leave? I don’t understand…what happened? Well maybe it was me. But you had to disappear? Then why did you come back?

To hurt me?

To see me? Was this a bitter meeting? I can’t read you…you frighten me, so much.

I honestly can say it hurts me to see you moved on. I thought I did, but clearly I didn’t. I don’t think I can if you’re around. Maybe it’s better if you go. I don’t want you to go…I still want you here. I need you here. But I need you to go. It’s a never ending circle…I don’t know what to do.

I’ve been saving these last words, for some type a miracle…but I’m not sure.

But it’s so nice to see you again. Is this really going to end? Please…Don’t disappear again…I don’t know if I can take it.

I think this is my chance to say my last words…

You’ve got me like I’ve never been gotten before.

I love you.