Status: Complete :)

A War in Your Bedroom, Baby

One

Kelsey awoke with a jolt, her dirty blonde curls falling off her shoulder. Her phone vibrated violently against the stand next to her bed. She stretched and grabbed the phone off the table, rubbing her eyes to see who sent her phone to vibrate violently. Of course, she should've known. Her boyfriend, Jack Barakat, sent her a good morning text.
"Mornin' babe(: Wanna hang out 2day?" read the text. Kelsey smiled and texted a fast reply back.
"Sure(: Meet me in a hour @ Julio's."
"U got it babe!" was the last response she got back. Kelsey scurried off her bed and walked to her closet, eager to get dressed and wait to see her boyfriend. She pulled out a a pair of black skinnies, a grey tank, and a black cardigan. She took a shower, dressed quickly, straighten her hair and went to the kitchen to make herself breakfast.

After eating, she walked down the street to her best friend's house. Instead of knocking, she just opens the door to find her best friend standing in the kitchen, looking for God knows what.
"Hey Molls." Kelsey says, closing the door behind her and walking to the kitchen. Molly turns around and runs to her friend, tackling her.
"Woah! Calm down! What's wrong?" Molly untangles herself from Kelsey and beams at her best friend.
"Well, I finished painting the cabinets! My mom will be so proud!" she squealed, jumping up and down. Kelsey chuckles and goes to the fridge, pulling out a water bottle and taking huge gulps of it.
"Nice. She asked you to paint it a few weeks ago though." Molly rolls her eyes at Kelsey's remarks and turns to admire her work.
"I'm hanging with Jack today." Kelsey states after a few seconds of awkward silence.
"Yeah, I know. I'm going over Alex's place. Ya need a ride to Julio's?" She turns and her dark brown hair falls behind her back lazily.
"Pwetty pwease?" Kelsey bats her long eye lashes that cover her piercing blue eyes. Molly laughs and grabs her purse.
"Let's go!" Molly heads to the door with Kelsey following behind, giggling at her best friends bubbly attitude.

They arrived at Julio's at the exact time Kelsey said she would meet Jack. Kelsey waved goodbye to her friend and walked inside Julio's. Julio's was an Italian restaurant but their prices were reasonably, and the food was quality. Kelsey soon spotted her lanky, raccoon dyed hair boyfriend sitting at the back of restaurant. He was sitting in a booth, drinking a soda and waiting for his girlfriend. She walked over and sat down on the other side. Jack smiled and grabbed her hands in his.
"Hey." he simply stated, his goofy grin never leaving his face. Kelsey felt her cheeks flushed and tried to look nonchalantly away. She heard Jack laugh and turned her head back to him.
"Hush!" he shrugged and kissed both of her hands. She smiled and pulled her hands out of his to get the menus the waiter was now handing them.
"I'm Mark and I'll be your waiter, before you decide on what to eat, what can I get you two to drink?" he pulled out his notepad and removed and pen that was sticking out of his ear.
"I'll have a refill with the Coke." said Jack.
"I'll have Coke too." said Kelsey, scanning over the menu to see what looks delicious.
"Alright, I'll be back with the refill and the Coke." he walked away, back to the kitchen. He returned a minute later, carrying the Cokes.
"Here you are. You ready to order?" We both nodded and picked hamburgers.
"Excellent. Your meal will be out soon." he smiled and left Jack and Kelsey to themselves.
"So what was all this about? Why did you want to hang out today? I thought you had practice today?" Kelsey took a sip of her water and looked up at Jack, whose goofy grin returned.
"Well, Flyzik told us something that excited everyone." Jack said.
"And what was that? Jack the suspense is killing me!" Kelsey held a tight grip on her drink.
"We're going on tour soon!" Jack practically screamed, jumping up and down in his seat. Kelsey squealed and climbed over the table to give her boyfriend a sloppy kiss - he was still jumping around , making it impossible to kiss him properly. The food arrived just then and Kelsey and Jack sat together, holding hands under the table, chatting excitedly about their upcoming tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shitty place to end but I did. :'(
Sorry it's short. I just wanted to end up.