Status: Complete :)

A War in Your Bedroom, Baby

Sixteen.

Kelsey slipped out of her clothes and threw on the black, laced lingerie. She heard someone coming up the stairs. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her figure, hearing the door creak open behind her. Britt stood at the frame and gave Kelsey a warm smile.
"Hey, how was it?"
"It was good, she's really sweet. Um, are you going to be here later on?" Kelsey titled her head to the side and bit her bottom lip. Britt arched her right eyebrow and crossed her arms.
"I was, but now I'm not. I don't want to hear you and Jack." She rolled her eyes and Kelsey blushed. Britt walked out and left Kelsey to stand in the middle of her room and think of what to do when Jack arrived. She sat on her bed and thought of making dinner for Jack. She grabbed her laptop and looked up recipes that Jack would like. She settled on making chicken lasagna and for desert, cupcakes for Jack. She smiled and went into the hall to Britt's room. She knocked slightly before opening the door and stepping inside Britt's clean room. Everything about Britt's room was showered with purple. Her carpets, her sheets, her curtains, were drenched with the color purple. And yet she doesn't own a single piece of clothing with the color.
She was on the phone and was packing clothes in a bag.
"Yeah Ri, I said tonight. We can go to Inner Harbor; I haven't been there in a while." She smiled at the response Rian gave her and looked up to find Kelsey standing in front of her.
"Okay Ri, pick me up in ten. Bye." She hung up and tossed her phone on the bed and continued packing.
"Need help?" Britt shook her head and Kelsey left her room. She went downstairs and decided she'd start preparing dinner. Britt came down a few minutes later when a honk was heard from outside their house.
"Rian's here. See you tomorrow Kels!" She limped over to Kelsey and gave her a quick hug before heading out. Kelsey continued on with making the meal, no interruptions whatsoever.

---

Kelsey called Jack about fifteen minutes ago and now they were at the table eating the dinner Kelsey had made.
"S'good babe. I really like it. “Jack said through a mouthful of chicken lasagna and smiled at his girlfriend. They finished their food and went to go watch TV for a little. Jack put in Home Alone and they watched it again. Kelsey rolled her eyes and thought to herself of when she was going to start making her move. She looked over at Jack who was sitting with one of his legs underneath him. He was focused on what Macaulay Culkin was doing that he didn't even know Kelsey was hovering over him until he looked up. She smiled down at him and put both of her legs on either side of his. He smiled at his girlfriend, placing one hand on her thigh and one on her waist. She leaned in, placing her hands on the crooks of his neck, and kissed him softly at first. The kiss deepened quickly and Kelsey pulled back and got off of Jack's lap. She held out her hand and Jack took a hold of it, not even bothering turning off the TV before they left. He followed her up the stairs and into her room where Kelsey excused herself to go to the bathroom. Jack laid down on the bed and waited for his girlfriend to come back. He was fiddling with his fingers when he heard the door open. He looked up to find Kelsey in black, laced lingerie. She walked over to the side of the bed and Jack propped himself on his elbows.
"Hey." he said, his eyes scanning over Kelsey's almost bare body. She blushed and tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear. She climbed onto the bed and threw her left leg over Jack's mid-waist. He placed his hands over Kelsey's thigh and started to move them slightly. Kelsey leaned forward and brushed her lips against Jack's before kissing down his jawline. He moaned at the contact and moved his hand to get a grip of Kelsey's hair. She moaned too and slipped her hand down Jack's pants, her hand brushing his clearly evident erection. Jack stopped the kiss to quickly undress himself. Once he was done, he climbed back on top of Kelsey and started kissing her from her neck and down. Kelsey shivered at the touch and moaned when Jack's hand trailed down to grip her by the hips. She ran her hand through Jack's hair before giving it a quick tug. He crawled back up and crushed his lips to Kelsey's. He started for her bra and soon removed it, caressing her breasts in the process. Her hands wandered over his body before pulling at his boxers. Jack noticed and slipped them off completely, reaching over to get the condom. He ripped off the wrapping and placed it on his cock. He took off Kelsey's underwear and was now situated between her legs. He hovered over her before pushing in and causing a moan to ripple out of Kelsey's throat. Her nails dug into Jack's back and he grunted at the aggressive touch. He thrusted faster and soon Kelsey was moaning - practically screaming Jack's name. The sweat aroused Kelsey even more and soon she was hitting her climax, Jack not too far behind. Two hours later, they were both on the bed, breathing heavy and looking up at the ceiling.
"Well... That was hot." Jack breathed, looking over at Kelsey who was currently laughing at her boyfriend’s silly statement.