Status: Complete :)

A War in Your Bedroom, Baby

Nineteen.

Kelsey awoke the next morning on top of Jack's bed, not really sure how she got there in the first place. She remembered Jack and her eating dinner together and quietly joking about their week apart but she just couldn't remember ever going upstairs. She looked to her side to find Jack staring at her, a sleepy smile on his face.
"Mornin' babe."
"Jack, did you spike my drink last night?" Jack furrowed his brow in confusion before letting out a heartful laugh.
"Kels, you passed out on the couch after dinner. You mumbled something about being extremely tired and than I carried you upstairs. Why would I have spiked your drink?" He turned on his back and played with Kelsey's arm which was wrapped around his torso.
"Don't know. Just thought I'd ask." He smiled and rolled out of bed, cracking his back on the way up. Kelsey groaned because she honestly just wanted to spend all day cuddling with him.
He bent down, kissed her on the lips and mumbled, "Gotta go to work." Kelsey pulled back and cocked her head to the side.
"Since when do you have a job Jackie?"
"My sister got me one at Foot Locker. She knows the manager and I think it's pretty cool. Now I can take you out on fucking amazing dates other than the movies." Jack shrugged as he went through his drawers, looking for his uniform.
"So, what time are you coming out?" Jack shrugged again, pulling out a pair of black slack and a black and white stripped collared shirt.
"You're welcomed to stay here if you don't want to go home."
"What the hell am I supposed to do here Jack. You're not going to be here at all until God knows when." Kelsey rolled her eyes and climbed out of bed. She stood by the edge and placed her hands on her hips, clearly annoyed with Jack right now.
"Well its just a fucking suggestion Kelsey. I didn't say I'm forcing you to stay here. Jesus fucking Christ."
"Don't fucking cuss at me Jack."
"And don't fucking cuss at me either!" Jack stood on the other side of his bed, his index finger pointed towards Kelsey and the vein in his neck was protruding out.
"Maybe it was a mistake coming here."
"Yeah, it definitely was." Kelsey rolled her eyes and stormed out of Jack's room and house, not bothering to know if their relationship ended again or not.

___

"I feel like you two don't even care about each other anymore." Tina said as she sat on Kelsey's bed. Kelsey looked down because seriously, that really did hurt, even if deep down inside that might be possibly true.
"We do, we've just been fighting a lot lately for no apparent reason."
'You guys should consider dating other people for a change and then, if you feel nothing for no one else, try dating again. Kels, don't give me that look. It wouldn't hurt trying." Kelsey lied back and sighed heavily. Maybe Tina was right, maybe she should start dating other people.

___

"Hello, did you find everything fine today?" Jack asked the blonde who was blushing like crazy right in front of him. He smiled and continued to check out her shoes.
"Wow, these are nice. I was going to buy myself a pair too. Your boyfriend must be one helluva guy."
"S'not for my boyfriend. It's for my brother. I don't have a boyfriend." Jack's jaw dropped a little and he quickly shut it, not trying to be a little obvious that that was probably the silliest thing he heard all day.
"Well, your brother will love them. That'll be $83.95." She pulled out four twenties and instantly frowned, the cute blush leaving her face.
"Oh jeez, can you take out my shoes, I don't have enough money." Jack saw how much she had and shook his head no.
He leaned a little closer to her and whispered, "I'll give you a store discount, just don't mention I did it okay?" She smiled widely and thanked Jack.
"Thanks..." She looked at Jack's name tag, "Jack." He smiled and took out her pair of shoes, leaving it to be around $55.99.
"You didn't happen to mention your name." Jack smirked and grabbed the sixty dollars out of her small hands.
"Mindy. Mindy White." She extended her hand out again and Jack shook it.
"Jack Barakat at your service." She giggled and retrieved the change back.
"It was nice to meet you Jack, and thanks again." He nodded and called for the next customer to come. To his surprise, it was Kelsey. He mentally sighed and started to think of a way to make it seem like he wasn't just flirting with a girl.
"Before you say that you weren't flirting with that girl, save it okay? I need to talk to you about something important. Have you taken your break yet?"
"Hmm..? No. I actually have to take it now. You're my last customer. Alright well lets go. Mary, I'm taking my break now!" He called out to a a round old lady who smiled and continued to count the cash from a register. He walked around the counter, taking his car keys and following Kelsey outside. She turned around to face Jack, no trace of smiling or joking plastered on her face.
"Is something wrong?"
"We need a break." Jack stood there, semi confused and wondering if he heard Kelsey right.
"What?"
"A break Jack. We've been fighting a lot and I think a little separation will do us some good."
"Are you fucking serious? Over this morning? Kelsey, you've got to be fucking kidding me!" Jack threw his hands in the air because seriously, he was desperate for his girlfriend to understand that she was being a little bit over ridiculous.
"Look Jack, I didn't come here to fight with you. I just wanted to tell you that this needs to happen."
"And if I disagree? What will happen then?" Kelsey crossed her arms and looked at Jack square in the face.
"Then we're fucking through." And with that, she turned on her heel and walked away, leaving Jack opening and closing his mouth, confused about his girlfriend, or actually ex-girlfriends sudden outburst.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay wow. I haven't updated this in awhile and I feel completely bad about it but hey, here I am updating it. Yeah, I made this chapter all about Kelsey because I do what I want. Sorry for the long wait guys, but I'll update soon now so yup. :') (P.S Sorry I changed between Jack and Kelsey a lot. I hope you guys got what I side I was trying to take when I approached the scene lol)
Kelsey
BringSammyTheHorizon Comment and tell her to update soon!
Mindy White