Status: Complete :)

A War in Your Bedroom, Baby

Six.

Their lips parted and Jack cupped Kelsey's cheek. He looked at her then, taking in all her features and brushing a fly away from her face.
"There's a party tonight at Jeff maker's house. You in?"
"The college guy that throws those annual amazing parties?" Jack laughed and nodded, removing his hand from Kelsey's face.
"That's the one. Alex, Molly, Zack and Tina are going. And I'm pretty sure Rian won't go without Britt. So it'll be just the six of us, unless you don't want to go?" Jack bit his bottom lip nervously and searched Kelsey's eyes for an answer.
"Of course I want to go! Jeff throws the best parties babe! What time is it starting?" Jack smiled and pulled his girlfriend down next to him so that they were cuddling in a laying down position. Jack threw his right leg around Kelsey's legs and squeezed her tight.
"Jack! You're crushing me!" he released his death grip and kissed her temple.
"Oh and it starts at eight. So I should leave you to get ready, I'll pick you up half an hour before." Jack let go of Kelsey and got up off the bed, kissing Kelsey before he waved a goodbye and left the house. She heard the door close and the sound of a engine being brought back to life. She made a grab for her phone and punched in Molly's number.
"Whaddup buttercup? Kelsey shook her head, giggling at her weird friend.
"Wanna come over and pick out what to wear?"
"Yes ma'am. I'm on my way." with that she hung up and Kelsey looked at her phone to see what time it was. 6:00 flashed the numbers before her eyes. She had two hours to get ready, two hours was enough time for everybody, especially Molly.

Molly opened the door with Tina right behind her, carrying both of their dresses in her hand. Molly had a key to Kelsey's and Britt's apartment cause of her parents. They always visited without her consent so she just chills out with Kelsey the whole day, praying her parents already left realizing she wasn't home. Tina and Molly lived right next to each other and they lived a block down from Kelsey and Britt. Molly and Tina went upstairs to Kelsey's room, covering their eyes when they passed Britt's room. Molly barged in and found Kelsey sitting on the floor, mounts of clothes surrounding her.
"Dear God! Kels, what the hell happened? It looks like a tornado came, swallowed your closet and spewed it back up." Tina giggled and sat on the bed, watching both girls.
"I can't find anything to wear! I want to look really good tonight, like REALLY good Molls. For Jack.." she mumbled the last part but Molly caught it just in time.
"You're lucky I'm such an amazing best friend. Here, you can wear the red dress I was going to wear. No! Don't argue! It'll look better on you than it does on me. I'll wear this floral dress instead, it's cute and... IT'S MINE! Kelsey! You stole my dress!" Molly snatched the dress up and walked to the bathroom, cursing Kelsey the whole time. Tina laughed and started to undress and slipping into the purple dress she was going to wear. Kelsey tore off her shirt and tore off her shorts. She put on the red dress that curved her body perfectly; Molly came out of the bathroom and whistled. Tina stared wide eyed at Kelsey. Kelsey blushed and looked away.
"Well don't you look sexy Kels? Here, throw on these stockings and you'll look fucking delicious. Jack will be drooling the whole night! Damn, wait till he sees you! I can't keep my eyes off of you and I'm straight!"
"Agreed, Kelly-belly you look stunning!" squealed Tina, now putting on the black heels.
"Thanks guys. Molly, should I put those heels you gave me that I never wore?” Molly squealed and was now jumping up and down. She was dressed in a short black floral dress, her heels identical to the dress. She looked like a walking rose garden.
“Yes! Oh my gosh! Yes, Jack will be so fucking hard when he sees you! If he doesn’t have sex with you tonight I will Kels.” Molly stated matter-of-factly and Kelsey just laughed and slipped on the heels. Everyone was ready and downstairs and waiting for Jack to arrive with the two other boys.

Kelsey’s phone vibrated wildly inside her clutch and she pulled it out to see Jack calling. She answered it before it went to voicemail.
“Hey babe! Where are you? We’re already ready and it’s only seven.”
”Well, I can’t go pick you up. I’m helping Jeff and the guys are here with me. Can Molly drive you guys?” Kelsey felt her heart sink a little bit said ‘yes’ and hung up.
“Come on Molls. You’re driving us to Jeff’s. “ Molly jumped up and soon the girls were heading to the party of the year.