Status: Complete. :(

I Need You, Just Like You Need Me.

Do I End Up Happy?

*Rory's POV-

Two days passed:

"Rory, get your lazy ass up!" Harlow shouted, waking me up from my dreams. "Tomorrows the wedding, I need help."

"W-what? " I questioned, pretending not to hear her.

"Get up, I need your help." She pleaded.

"I haven't slept in 48 hours, neither have you. Why don't we just take a break?" 

"We can't, we have so much to do. Come on Rory, please. Mom will be here soon, and you know how crazy she gets." Harlow exclaimed. 

I finally gave into her begging and got up.  "Fine, what do you want me to do?" 

"Well, the chairs still need pink bows." Harlow smiled.

"Okay, I'll go do that." I huffed, standing up.

I walked outside, I holding on to sparkly pink fabric. I started to tie bows on each chair.  When I was about half way done, John appeared in my view. 

"Howdy, Rory." John smiled, tucking his hands into his jeans pockets. 

"Hi." I breathed.

"Whoa there, don't sound too excited." 

"Sorry, Harlow's just killing me with all this wedding stuff. If I ever get married, she better help me out this much."

"If?" John asked, as he attempted to tie a bow on one of the chairs.

"Yeah, if... If for some there is a relapse in my sanity, and I end up getting married." 

"You will... Some lucky guy will come along, sweep you off your feet." Johns had his eyes locked in on mine. "But I better approve of this guy. If he's some fucking tool, I'll have to kick your ass."

 "I'd let you kick his ass." I smile, as I laugh at John. "And you tie bows like your blind."

"Oh, sorry that bow tying skills aren't up to your standards. I just figured you could use some help."

"Thank you, and I do. But if you going to help, let me show you how to tie." I said, moving by John. I untie the bow, and demonstrate how to actually do it. "See you do this." I glanced back at John, he was looking at me. "John, don't look at me, look at the bow." I demanded. 

"Sorry." John moved his hand, placing it over mine. Causing me to bring my gaze up to his, once again.

"What are you doing?" I asked, as John moved his other hand up to my cheek. 

John smiled, and bit his lip. "Shh." He whispered, moving his face close to mine. 

My heart began to race, and my eye brows knitted together. Was John really about to do, what I think he is? And was I really going to let him?

"Rory are you done? Moms here." Harlow yelled, stepping into the backyard. 

I pushed John away from me, and jumped back. "Almost done!" I called back to her, but kept my eyes on the ground. I glanced up, sneaking a look at John. His expression looked disappointed, as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"John, your here. Good, you can come help me with the thank you cards." Harlow said, gripping John's wrist, pulling him in the house. 
"Come on, I rather tie bows." John whined, moving out of my sight.

I finished tying (too many) pink bows, and sneaked inside. I tried to hide from a super, stressed out Harlow.  I managed to make it up to my room; my exhausted body collapsed on the bed. I heard the door creak, causing me to plead to god that is wasn't Harlow. I peak my head up of the comfy bed, to find Garrett smiling in at me. I let my head fall back, smacking the  bed. I pull myself up, and rub my eyes. "Hey Garrett."

"Hey." He said, sitting down next to me in the bed. "You look like a zombie!"

I smirked, and shook my head. "Thanks man, it almost sounds like a compliment coming from you."

"It was, don't worry." Garrett said, patting me no the back. "Harlow killing you, huh?" 

"Don't get me started, please."

"Well, I came up to see if you wanted to join us for a late night swim. But I see you have others plans, with your bed." Garrett laughed.

"As fun as that sounds, sleep is all I want in the world right now." 

"I'll let you get to that." Garrett stood up. "Sweet dreams my dear. I'll see you bright in early, for the big day." 

I smiled back to Garrett, as he left my room. Soon after I wandered to the window, that overlooked the lake. The guys were jumping in the lake, and splashing water every which way. I laugh to myself seeing the guys be dorks. John looked up at my window. His eyes found mine, and he smiled, waving me to come join. I shyly shook my head no. John pouted, sticking out his bottom lip. I mouthed playfully, and shut my blinds.

•••
The next morning I was up early. Of course I was helping Harlow. Everyone was already here, all that was left to do is get Harlow down the aisle.

I went up to the room I was staying  in. I pulled on my maid of honor dress, it was  baby blue.  It was long, tight against my upper body, and loose and flowing down the waist to my feet. It was beautiful, the only thing that ruined it was me. My hair was wavy, and my makeup was light. I pulled on a couple bracelets, on both my wrists. Then there was a knock at the door, I open it, standing there was John. He had a tux on, he looked handsome, he smiled at me. "Wow, you look beautiful." 

Pink rose to my cheeks, "Thanks you... You look very nice John."

He walked in my room. "Thanks, I try." He smiled, Sitting down on my bed. "The other John is downstairs, waiting for you."

"Fantastic." I said, leaning in to my mirror, touching up my makeup. I had to walk down the aisle with  John, Stephen's brother. 

"Where's Harlow " John asked looking at me.

"Shes in her room with mom. They are having a heart to heart, about married life, or something. Since I'm forever alone, I didn't care to join."

"Rory, your crazy. Your not going to be forever alone." John rolled his eyes 

"We'll see... I'll be right back." I said, leaving John sitting on my bed. 
I walk into the bathroom, I locked the door behind me.  I bent down opening the little cupboard above the sink. I pull out a tiny pill bottle, filled with anti-depressants. I pour out four orange pills. I quickly throw them in to my mouth, swallowing them dry.  I turn around looking in to the full length mirror. I stare back at my reflection, my forehead wrinkled. I hate looking at myself, It made me feel sick.  Usually I  would go to the toilet and throw up, but John was just outside the door and I couldn't afford to get anything on this dress. Putting all that aside, I put on a happy face, and opened the door.

"Ready?" John stood up.

I shook my head, and smiled at him.

•••
We walked down the stairs, we reached reached Harlow's room. I knocked on the door, then quickly opened it.  Harlow was standing gazing into the mirror, our mom stood next to her. John smiled, before walking to meet the rest of the guys outside. 

I closed the door, walking over to Harlow. "Oh my gosh, you look amazing, Harlow." 

She smiled turning to me, "Thanks, you do to. I can't believe I'm about to get married..." She stopped as her eyebrows pulled together, "You don't think I'm going to regret it, do you?"

"Of course not!  Harlow,this is what you always wanted, its your happily ever after. Everything is perfect. Stephen loves you more then anything, and you love him. So dont say that." I smiled, with the feeling of warm tears creeping up.

"Rory." Harlow hugged me. "Thank you, I love you so much. And it means the world to hear you say that." She pulled away, she had her hands on my shoulders, looking me in the eye, "You deserve to be happy to. You have to stop fighting it."

My lips pulled in to a half smile. "Thanks."

The door opened and our grandfather walked in. He will be giving her away, since our dad left when we were young. "Harlow, you look stunning. Are you ready to go get married?"

Harlow smiled, and nodded. This was the real first day to the rest of her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy heyy!
Thanks for my subscribes :) dont be a silent reader please!

Check out my Zach Porter Fanfic 'Blame It On September'

Thanks for reading :)