Status: Complete. :(

I Need You, Just Like You Need Me.

Don't Wanna Blink My Eyes, Don't Wanna Miss A Thing.

*John POV:

I left Rory, so she can be with Harlow. I walked into the kitchen, the other John stood with his friend Josh. I over heard their conversation. "Harlow's sister? Yeah she's pretty hot. I dont know, maybe Stephen won't be the only one getting lucky tonight." John said, shooting a wink over at Josh. 
I rolled my eyes in disgust, as if Rory would give him the time of day. Its surprising how a nice guy like Stephen, could have such a douche brother. I shook my head, grabbing a glass of champagne. 

I quickly down the champagne, and head outside. It looked beautiful. Pink bows on every chair, white flowers, and the lake was glimmering. The weather was perfect, everything was perfect. Rory did a great job putting this together. I took my seat next to Pat. The wedding was about to begin, the music started, and we all stood up. We turned facing the french doors, they opened revealing a little girl, throwing flowers to the ground. Followed by two girls wearing, short blue dresses. Next walked out Rory, she had her arm tightly intertwined with John's. She gripped the flowers in her hand, and had a nervous smile on her lips. Rory was clumsy, she was probably focused on not falling flat on her face. 

"Awe's"  filled the air, as Harlow made her appearance. She slowly walked up to Stephen, they stared in to each others eyes. The look on their faces were priceles, they were so in love.  I moved my eyes over, finding Rory, she looked breath taking. She never really wore dresses, so it was  a different look for her. I could feel my lips flip up in to a smile. Rory glanced at the people watching, her eyes moved catching mine. She smiled back at me. We stared at each other, until we heard "You may kiss the bride. We look back to the happy couple,  Stephen and Harlow were kissing. It was official, they were now husband and wife. They walked down the aisle, as every one applaud.

•••
It was time for the reception. We all moved over to the other side of the backyard. There were a dozen of tables and chair. Each chair had a pink bow on the back, the sloppy looking ones were mine. I sat at a table with the guys. The tables were large and round, with pink flowers in the center. We had an extra seat at our table, I was hoping Rory would sit with us. But she sat at a rectangular table with Harlow, Stephen, and John. Through out the dinner I kept my eyes on Rory, occasionally smiling at the cute things she does. John kept leaning over to Rory, he would whisper in her ear, or touching her arm. I shook my head at him, he was trying so hard to get her. The good thing was Rory seemed uninterested. 

Finally the fun part came, it was time to dance. I danced to a couple  songs, until a slow one came on. I slipped through couples dancing, trying to get back to the table. Then I saw Rory dancing with John. Her eyes were trailing off around the room, then they met mine. She gave me a look, she didn't want to be dancing with him.  It was fairly obvious she was miserable. I walked over to them, John's eyes flickered with anger when I asked to cut in. He stepped away, and I pull Rory close to me. I push my lips close to her ear,  "Your welcome." I whisper. 

She smiled, "Thank you... I didn't think I could take that any longer.

"I bet... " I laughed. "You look you beautiful today. Not like you don't everyday, it's just different."  I bit my lip, that sounded stupid. But it got her to blush. I slid my hand up her back, bringing it to her cheek. Her nervous eyes flashed up to mine. Was I really about to kiss my best friend? Yeah, I think I am. "You really are beautiful." I whispered, as I leaned in, closing my eyes. Finally I pressed my lips to hers, kissing her softly. 

She kept her lips on mine, kissing me back. Then she stopped. She moved her head back, pulling away slightly.  Our eyes were locked, and our lips were inches away.  "Um, I-I have to... Help H-Harlow, with something." She stuttered nervously.

I was nodded, disappointedly, and let go of her. She walked away, quickly. Leaving me standing alone, in the middle of the crowd of couples. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kind of short.

I'll update again soon. Thanks for the subscribes! And comments from LaneysMoreThanAlive and HotChelleRae.

Thanks For Reading!