Status: Complete. :(

I Need You, Just Like You Need Me.

One Day We're Gonna Say We Need Each Other, Okay.

*John's POV-

On the way home from the wedding, it was pouring rain. The weather sucked, I hated driving when it was shity out. At least I didn't have to look in the mirror every five minutes to check out, i mean check on Rory. She stayed later to help clean up, and  was going to drive home later. I was nervous to talk to her, afterthe kiss. She left so fast, clearly she wasn't in to it, but I was. It became obvious to me, that I have feelings for her. 

The weather was only getting worse, so the guys decided to crash at my place for the night. No one wanted to drive, you could barely see the roads.  Garret and I stayed up. We were all in the living room, I still had Rory on my mind.

"Hey, Have you heard from Rory?" I asked, Garrett.

"Last I heard from her, she just left. And that was like a half hour ago."

"Oh, you should have her come here. It closer than your place. Don't want her out in his weather."

He nodded, as he pulled his phone out. "Yeah, she won't want to be home alone during a storm." 

I tried to hide my smile, as I nodded.

Twenty minutes later Garrett was slipping down on the couch, falling asleep. "Garrett, go to bed."

"I will, once Rory gets here." His words were slurred.

"I'll wait for her, go to bed."

"Okay, I'll see you later." He stood up, walking down the hall.

Shortly after that, I heard a car pull up. I opened the door for her, Rory ran into the house. She was soaked.

"Do you want something to wear, something dry?" I asked, closing the door.

She nodded, not making eye contact. I went to my room, I searched my draws for something she could wear. I pulled out a clean pair of boxers, and an old band shirt. I walked back out to her, she took them and walked to the bathroom silently. And I waited for her to come out.

"Well, the guys took all the rooms. You can sleep in my room if you want." I bit my lip.

"The couch is fine, thanks."

"Okay, I'll be in my room if you need anything." I smiled at her, before going to my room.

I hate how awkward things are right now. I don't want it to stay like this, I'll talk to her in the morning, about the kiss. 

•••
Rory's POV:

I couldn't sleep, the storm scared me too much. I sat on the couch, shaking like a little kid. The lightning lit up the dark room, with every strike. The thunder was so loud, it made my body shoot up off the couch. I  managed  to calm myself down, just to get terrified again. The sound of the thunder filled the abandoned room. It sounded like a bomb went off, I let out a scream. And before I knew it John was standing on the doorway. 

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, sorry if I woke you." 

He came and sat next to me. "You didnt wake me, I wasn't asleep. I didn't know you really hate storms this much."

"Hate? Loath,  despise, and the list goes on."     Kind of how I feel about myself.

We both laugh, until the bright lightning pierced our eyes. The thunder that followed made jump up in fear. "Shit!" I cried out.

John snaked his arms around me, "It's okay." He repeated,  in reassurance. He was so close to me, bringing my mind back to 'the kiss.' I look up at him, his  green eyes met mine. We both were thinking the same thing, but then that damn thunder ruined the moment. I flinched, pulling on his shirt. 

"Come sleep with me tonight." John said, it wasn't a question.

No way. 

"Okay." I nodded.

He smiled, taking my hand, and pulling me to his room. 

I laid down on the bed, John laying next to me. He turned me around, so I faced him. 

"Harlow didn't need your help earlier, did she?" 

I bit my lip, as I shook my head. "No."

"You left cause you didn't want to kiss me." John's face looked regretful.  

"I- I did want to kiss you. I was just caught off guard... And wasn't  sure-" Suddenly John crashed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arm around his neck, and his hand found my hips After a minute we pulled away, we didn't say anything, just smiled.

 His hand on my hip, was against my skin, his fingers traced one of my new cuts. It was one of my worst cuts too.

"What happened to your hip?" John asked, still feeling the cut.

I snapped out of it, and pushed myself away from him. I caused myself to fall off the bed, smacking my head against the window ledge. John flew off the bed, rushing over to me."Rory, are you okay?"

I rubbed the back of my head, I felt a warm sensation on my fingers. I brought my hand to my face, my fingers dripped blood.

John's eyes became huge, "We are taking you to the ER, now!" He lifted me up, as he carried me. I slowly grew unconscious. Until I completely slipped away, all I could see was white.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the Subscribes! And thank you to my lovely commenters HotChelleRae, LaneysMoreThanAlive, and Astheonlybirdsing !

Also I'm writing a new Fanfic about Garrett and John called 'Listen To Your Heart.' I'll be posting that soon!

Thanks for reading! :)