Status: Complete. :(

I Need You, Just Like You Need Me.

Stay With Me Tonight, Dont Go.

*John's POV:

We all waited in the lobby, of the emergency room. Rory blacked out on the way here, I just kept thinking what if I lost her? She's been my friend for the longest time, what would I do without her now? The doctor stepped out of her room,  and was coming over to us. 

"Is she okay?"  I asked, raising my voice a bit.

He nodded, "She'll be just fine. We are going to run some tests, and a quick check up. But you can go visit  with her now, if you would like."

We walked in, she was propped up on a pillow. And I just stared at her.

"Hey, Rory. How you doing?" Pat asked her.

"Fine, my head just hurts.

A nurse walked in, "These are painkillers. You can take these for your head. Are you on any other medication?" 

"Yeah, I am." Rory replied quietly. 

"What are they?" The nurse said, grabbing a clipboard.

"Uh, antidepressants." 

My eyes flicked to Rory's, she was looking at her hands. I looked at the other guys, they looked just as confused as I did. The nurse let her have the pills, and left, followed by Rory's doctor. "Okay, we are just going to run some tests. So change on to this." He handed her a vest. She looked at it shaking her head, "I don't want to. I'm fine, I want to go home."

"They are precautionary . But not exactly optional." The doctor protested.

 "I'm fine," Rory stood up. "I dont need to do the tests." Rory grabbed my arm, pulling me out of the room.

She continued to pull me to the exit, "John, please take me home."

"Rory, just take the tests. They aren't a big deal." I proclaimed, and stopped walking.

She turned around looking at me, she glanced back at the doctor who was walking over to us. "John, please. I don't care where we go, just get me out of here. Please." She begged.

Rory looked so helpless, I just wanted to help her. I knew it was wrong, but I took her hand and led her to the car. 

•••
I glanced over at Rory, at a red light. The car ride was silent, since we left the hospital. 

"So, would you care to explain what happened back there?"

"Not really." Her voice was bitter.

"Then I'll turn around, and take you back there."

She rolls her eyes, and sighed. "I just didn't want to do the test's. They would examine me, and draw blood. And... I don't like needles, or blood." 

"What about the antidepressants?" I question.

She has her head  against the window and answered.  "Um, they make me feel better."

"You're depressed? Why didn't you tell anyone?" 

"I'm not, I'm fine. I didn't tell anyone, cause everyone would blow it out of proportion. And I don't want that, everything fine."

"You could of told me." My hand found hers, and squeezed it tight. 

"I didn't want you to worry." She breathes.

"What happened to not lying to each other?"

"I'm sorry, John."

Still clutching her hand I responded. "It's okay, truth from now on."
 
•••
I held on to her waist, as I walked her into her house. "You must be tired." I whisper. Rory's nods and smiles up at me. I pick her up, like we just got married. And carried her up the stairs to her room. "You know." She starts. "I can walk just fine." 

I laugh as I lay her down. "Saving you the energy."

"Well thank you then. Are you staying?"

"As long as you want me to." I proposed.Rory nods approvingly at me.  "Well Garrett should be here any minute, so I'm gonna go downstairs and wait for him." I lean down and kiss her cheek, before walking away. 

By the time I made it to the front room; Garrett was walking in the front door. "What the hell happened at the hospital?" He objected. 

"I know it wasn't the best decision to take her away, but... She wanted me to." I utter, shyly.

His eyes brows jolt up, as he rolls his eyes. "So that makes it okay? There could be something wrong with her." Garrett says, starting to raise his noise. I  quickly hush him. "Stop it, there's nothing wrong with her. Leave it alone... I'm going upstairs. Try to be quiet, she's sleeping." I ranted, then stomped up the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi!

I was planning on updating yesterday, but my Internet gave out. And it's still out :( So I'll be spending most of my time at the Coffee shop by my house, so I can updatE.
Subscribe and comment. Please!

Love you guys, thanks for reading!