Status: Complete. :(

I Need You, Just Like You Need Me.

You've Become What I Hate.

Rory's POV-

The room was silent. 
The only thing I can hear is myself breathe. It was pitch black. I closed all the blinds, and turned off all the lights in the house. I tried to focus on the soothing, warm washcloth draped over my eyes. And not the heavy pains in my head. I was home alone, while the guys went out to eat. My terrible headache was keeping me from going anywhere. 

I was completely relaxed, barely conscious when the front door flew open. All the guys walked in and Kennedy flipped the light switch, "Whys it so dark in here?" He asked, turning on the living room lights. I rolled my eyes and sat up on the couch. "How ya feeling Rory?" Garrett asked. I shook my head tiredly and stood up. I slowly staggered up the stairs and into my room. Honestly I felt a lot better, but I didn't want to be around the guys right now. I fall down onto my bed, trying to feel relaxed again. But as I learned, that feeling never lasts very long. John opened the door, and was walking over. "What's wrong?" He asked sitting on the edge of the bed. "My head hurts and I'm tired." I breathe.

"Awe, that's lame. Did you take anything?" John asked, pushing my hair back. I nod my head.
"Know what always makes you feel better?" He started. "Hanging out with me... Come on let's  go out."

I gave him a 'you're crazy' kind of look. "Um, no thanks."

"Come on. You've been home for two days, you need to get out." John proclaims. "We both know I'm not going to stop, so you might as well give in now." 

I roll my eyes and laugh knowing what John said is true. "Okay, fine. Just for a little bit though." 

I quickly got dressed and went downstairs to meet John. 

•••
We ended up at the movie theater. 
"Lets see that one." I suggested the new movie with Ryan Gosling. John gave me a stern look, before speaking. "Do you even know what it's about?" 

I shook my head, "Ryan Gosling is in it."  I smirked. 

And John rolled his eyes, with a sigh. "Uh, no way."

John decided to buy two tickets to some comedy. 

We made our way to the middle section of the dark theater. John pushed the arm rest in between us back. As we watched the movie John slipped his arm around my shoulder. He pulled me closely over to him, letting my head  lean on his chest. 

I don't recall much of the movie, I do believe I was asleep during most of it. I do remember John playing with my hair, and kissing my head. 

After the movie we were in his car. He was driving the opposite way of mine and Garrett's place. "Where are we going?" I ask.

"I just figured we could make a quick stop." John said continuing to drive, until we pulled into a parking lot of a bar. I shake my head disapprovingly John hops out of the car, but I didn't move. He opens my door, and l finally I gave in and stepped out. 

We entered the loud, dark, smokey bar. I followed close behind John, as he walks over to the bar. I cling to Johns back, while he orders a drink. He leans back and asks if I want anything. I quickly shake my head no. He turns around and smiles, as he takes a sip of his beer. I didn't smile back, I didnt feel like being fake. 

John and I sit at the bar in silence for a while. He finished off his first beer and quickly was on to his second one. 
"Want to dance?" John asks.

 I could feel the sharp pains in my head start to come back. "I dont want to dance." 

John rolled his eyes, "Stop it, just dance with me."

"John, I don't want to dance. I dont want to be here, I want to go home." I announce over the music. 

John downs some more of  his beer, then rubs his temples. "Don't be a baby." He said sternly. 

"I don't want to dance." I yelled. "You already forced me to come out-"

"I didn't force you to do anything." John shouts. "Sorry I made you have such a miserable time." John says pushing pass me. 

I close my eyes, annoyed. I take my phone out, and flip to Garrett's number. I text him asking him to pick me up. I didn't want to bother with finding John. I walked out of the bar, an waited in front for Garrett.

 My day just kept getting better, now I have to deal with annoying  drunk guys trying to hit on me. They could barely speak or walk, and reeked of alcohol. I made it very obvious I wanted nothing to do with them. Finally, after fifteen minutes Garrett pulls up. I rush over to the car, and jump inside. 

"So what happened?" Garrett asks.

 "John and I kind of got into a fight." 

"About?" He questioned. 

"I don't really want to talk about it." I whisper back. 

Garrett got the picture and stopped talking. 

Once we got back to the house, Pat was the only one still there. He was crashed on the couch.

 "Well, I'm going to go to bed. See you in the morning Garrett." I state, walking to my room. 

"Okay goodnight, but remember if you want to talk, I'm here." Garrett smiles. 

I stumble into my bathroom, my hand frantically  searches the counter for my razor. I lean up against the bathroom wall, and slowly slide the blade across my wrist. I squeeze my eyes shut from the pain. Then I felt hot tears slip out of my eyes, and drip down my cheek. The blood gently slipped off my wrist,and down to the floor. Despite the intense pain, I contined to slide the blade over my wrist a couple more times, until John completely left my mind. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo I posted the first chapter of my Garrett/John fic ! 'Listen To Your Heart.'
It would mean a lot if you checked that out:)

SOOOO Pioneer came out today! And guess what, still haven't got it in the mail :( I cNt wait to listen to it, it's going to be amazing.

But anyways thanks for the comments and subscribes;) I'll do shout outs next chapter.

Thanks for reading <3