Status: Complete. :(

I Need You, Just Like You Need Me.

That's What I Get For Chasing After.

Rory's POV-

The next day, I woke up still feeling like shit.  I felt like I wanted to talk to Garrett about what happened last night, but he was still asleep in his room. I decided not to wake him, and to head out to the coffee shop down the street. I walk up to the counter and order a white chocolate expresso. I needed caffeine. I sit down in a chair in the back. I stayed there for several hours, just to get away from things. Then my phone went off, Garrett was calling me. 

I answer, "Hey Garrett what's up?" 

"Nothing, where are you at my dear?" He replies

"Coffee shop. I was going to invite you, but you were still asleep when I left." 

"Well thanks for thinking about me." Garrett responds. "So I was thinking, how about we have a movie night tonight? Just the two of us." 

I thought about it for a minute. Garrett and I haven't hung out alone in forever. 
"Yeah, sounds fun. I'll stop at the video store before I come back home." 

"Awesome, see you soon." 

"Bye Garrett" I say before hanging up. 

I take the last sip of my coffee, then leave. I started to walk further down the block, there was a video store near by. There was no point of me walking back home, just to get the car, then leave again. 

I skim the shelves for any good movies. I grab some Zombie movie to please Garrett. And I pick up the new movie with Chris Evans, that's for me of course.

When I made it back home, my feet were sore. I defiantly picked the wrong shoes for today. 

Garrett ran over to me. "What movies did you get?" He grabbed them out of my hands, and read the titles. "Well this  one sounds stupid, but zombie movies never disappoint." He declares. 

"We're watching the zombie one second. Because if we watch that one first you'll ditch  the chick flick." I stated.  Garrett rolled his eyes but quickly gave in. We  set up in the  living room, and turned off the lights. We act like little kids when it comes to movie nights. We put blankets and pillows on the floor, and make a bunch of popcorn. 

•••
*Johns POV-

I woke up this morning feeling bitter and empty. I decided it would be best to go over to Rory's and apologize. I'll admit it, I overreacted last night. And I had to go say sorry to her. Once I made it to her place,  I knocked on the door. After a few minutes no one answered. Both Rory's and Garretts cars were there, so I used my key. I opened the door and walked in. The front room was empty, but light was coming from the living room. I slowly pace down the hall, but soon stop when I hear Garrett and Rory's voices. 

I stop before reaching the doorway, and slowly peek into the room. Garrrett was sitting on the floor in front of the couch, and Rory was standing up next to him. Garrett was pulling on Rory's hand.  "Just finish the movie, it's almost over." He whined. "Come sit with me." 

Rory  laughed at him, and then gave in. She plops down next to Garrett, his arms slip around her and she rests her head on his chest. Rory smirks and giggles a little,  "I love you  Garrett." She breathes.  "I love you too Rory." Garrett whispers back. 

They didn't know I was there... 

I gulped, and backed away slowly. I was just focused on getting out, finally I made it to the front door. I thrusted the door open, and sprinted to my car. I felt my heart and my stomach drop. I felt like someone just punched me. Rory and Garrett were in love with each other, since when? 

I got in my car and drove until I turned in to a dimly lit parking lot. The parking lot to my favorite bar.  The only thing to do right now is drink, and that's what I plan on doing. 

•••
"Ken-Kenny, tha-thank you for p-picking me up, man." I stutter, leaning over the seat. "You look s-so so handsome tonight man." 

"Ew John." Kennedy said, pushing me away from him. "You smell like shit." 

"I'm sorry-"

Kennedy covers my mouth with his hand. "Just stop talking. I'm really not in the mood to take care of your drunken ass. It three in the morning John." 

"Sorry." I whisper, Leaning against the window. 

We pull into the driveway, and Kennedy helps me walk into the house. He brings me up to the bathroom, propping me up by the toilet. "Are you good?" He asks.

I nod, and motion him to leave. "Feel better John." He breathes before leaving the bathroom. 
 Shortly after I felt the vomit creep up my throat, and in to the toilet. And that was the last thing I remember from that night. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy!

Soo I decided I'm going to be ending this fic soon. But there will be a second one. yay:)

I posted my Garrett and John fic! You can check that out
Here
Also check out my best friend Ahoyylaneyy; fanfic's. She just posted a Josh You Me At Six fic! And it is SOOOOO good! Check that out
Fireworks