Status: Complete. :(

I Need You, Just Like You Need Me.

If There's One Thing I've learned, It's How Easy The Tables Turn.

Rory's POV-

I open my eyes, and the first thing I see is Garrett. I was in his bed, and my face was on the pillow next to his. Garrett was still asleep, but his 
hands were wrapped around my body. I felt myself tense up with nerves. I swiftly wiggle out of Garretts grip, and slide off the bed. I tip toe out of Garretts bedroom, trying not to wake him up. I guess I fell asleep during the zombie movie, and Garrett brought me to bed. 

Once I made it into my room quietly, I slipped out of yesterday's clothes and put on fresh ones. I pick up my cell phone from my dresser. No missed calls, or texts. I let out a  sigh of disappointment, I had hoped to hear from John by now. 

Since John wasn't going to break anytime soon, I figured I should go and apologize. As much as I dont want to, I have get over my pride.

•••
I walk up to Johns porch slowly. I gradually lift my hand and knock on the door, anticipating an answer. Fast enough, (maybe too fast.) the door swung open and there stood Jared smiling. "Hi Rory." He opened the door more, letting me come inside. 
"Hey Jared. How are you?"

"Pretty good." He smiled. 

"Good." I started.  "Uh, is John home?"

 "Yeah, he's in his room. I think he's still sleeping, he doesn't usually get up until one." Jared spoke. "Are you guys still fighting?"

I nodded, rolling my eyes.

"Well that explains why John was out so late last night. He came home around three, then he got pretty sick." Jared complained. "He'll probably have a nasty hangover today."

"Oh I see." I said, looking at my feet. "Well I'm going to go see if he's up." Jared nodded, and I shuffled down the hall to Johns room. I slowly open the door. John was sprawled out on his bed, his blanket hanging off him. He only had his boxers on, and his hair was a mess. I walk in, quietly making my way to his bed. I climb up on it, sitting up next to him. Johns chest gradually moves up and down, while hushed snores slip out. I smile to myself, as I take my hand and brush his hair back. Johns lips slowly turn up into a small smirk. Suddenly my stupid cell phone went off, it was an obnoxious beeping noise. I frantically yank it out of my pocket, and turn the sound off. Once the sound was off, I sighed in relief. But I didn't turn it off fast enough, it had woken up John. 

His deep eyes are slowly revealed. "Rory, what are you doing here?" He breathes, as his hand caresses my cheek.  

My mouth turns into a half smile. "I Wanted to apologize." 

John rolls his eyes. "You shouldn't, it's my falt. I'm the one who should be apologizing." John says, pulling me down to him. "I'm sorry Rory. I overreacted, you didn't feel well. I shouldn't have forced you to go out." 

"You didn't force me to go out... I'm sorry." I spoke. While I  lay on Johns chest, with his hands holding my waist. 

"Stop it. " He smirks. "You're not sorry, I am." 

"You're so stubborn." I mumble.  

"Well you're so cute." 

I could feel my cheeks start to blush. And it became visible, no matter how much I tried to hide it. "Shut up." I whisper, feeling awkward. We exchange smiles. Then  my phone goes off again, startling us both. I quickly reach for my phone.

"Who is it?" John mutters, while running his hands up and down my back. 

"Garrett." I say, hitting a button and putting my phone back down.  

Johns body freezes, and closes his eyes. "Oh." 

"I'll just call him back later." I state. "No big deal." 
John pushes me away and sits up. He thrusts his fingers through his hair and bites his lip. 

My eyebrows pull together, as I begin to question him. "What's wrong?" 

"Nothing." He groans and eyes me. 

"I thought we agreed no more lies." 

He rolled his head, and gazes at me. "Do y-you..." He pauses. "Do you love Garrett?"

My eyes shoot open. I was shocked, I didn't have a clue where that came. "Excuse me?" 

"Do you love him? Really love him, like more then just a friend?" John interrogates. 
♠ ♠ ♠
:D thanks for the comments and subscribes!!!!!! :)

So quick question, should I make a second story for this one. Or should I just make this a long fic? Let's me know, thanks ;)

Comment?

Thanks for ready, my beautiful subscribers:)