Status: Complete. :(

I Need You, Just Like You Need Me.

I'm Right Here When You Need Someone

*Rorys POV-

I woke up, and skipped down the stairs. I was about to head in to the kitchen, when I heard John call my name. I slowly walked into the living room, and saw John sitting on the couch. "Hey." He smiled, as I sat down on the chair, across from him. 

"Hi." 

"So, Uh, how was your date." John asked, nervously rubbing the back 
of his neck. 

I dropped my head down, before replying. "Um, it's was okay."

"Are you gonna go out with him again?" He asked, biting his lip.

I peeked up at him, through my hair, that was falling in front of my face. "Yeah." I mumbled. "I think so."

John nodded, and didn't say anything. I stood up from my chair, "Im going to go make some coffee." I told him, and began to head in to the kitchen. 

"Thanks." John proclaimed.

I stopped, and looked back at him. "For what?" I asked, wrinkling my forehead. 

"For the blanket." He smiled, gripping the blanket, close to his chest.

I smiled back, and walked out of the room.

•••

Three Day Later.

I texted John a bunch of times, but never heard back. Could he really be that mad that I forgot about our plans? I hope not. Even though I felt bad about neglecting John, I was still going out with Joey tonight. This will make it the third time this week. I like him, but I feel like he doesn't like me.  He makes small comment about other people, which make me rather uncomfortable. He tends to judge people, and me. Well he never said it straight to me, but if I ate a little too much at dinner, he wouldn't let it go unnoticed. Thinking about it, I did eat too much. 

I hopped off the bed, and walked to my bathroom. I threw my hair up in to a bun, and fell down by the toilet. Instead of just gagging myself right away, I stared at the water. Just watching it staying still. Until newly fallen tears, splash in to the water. I didn't want to go out tonight anymore. Putting that aside, I did what I came in here to do. Flush my sorry life down the toilet.

After I threw up whatever was left inside my stomach, I washed up, and got dressed. My hands shook, as I smeared my on makeup. I basically painted a happy face on. I couldn't even give myself a fake smile, I just walked away from the mirror. I pace over to my bedroom door, and swing it open. I jumped  back slightly, when I found John standing there. "Dear god." I breath, placing my hand on my chest. "John, what are you doing here?" 

"Are you busy tonight?" He mumbled, staring at the floor. 

"Um, kind of... Are you okay?" I asked. 

"I don't really know." He walked into my room

I walk over to him. "Do you feel okay?" 

"I feel like shit." He groaned.

I pull him over to the bed, and sit him down. "Did anything happen?" I question. 

"No." John says, flatly. 

"Maybe you should lay down, can I get you anything?" I say, concerned, as I help him lay down. But as soon as his head hits the pillow, it's back up. "No, I can't. I'm just going to go." John says, standing up.

 I quickly grab his hand,  "Uh, no. John, what's going on?"

"You have plans tonight. I'm not going to keep you from Joey." He whispers. 

"That doesn't matter. I'm going to tell him I can't go out." 

"Don't do that because of me." John says, glaring down at me.

"You mean more to me." I state. Then John smiles, and wraps his arms around me. "Thanks." He whispers down to me. 

"So do you need me to get you anything?" I ask.

"I'm going to lay down."

"Okay, let me get you some water." 

"Nah, I rather you just stay with me." John says, taking my hand. "Lay down with me?"

I rolled my eyes, then laughed. "Let me change, okay?" 

He nods, as I leave for the bathroom. I yanked off my 'fancy' clothes, and threw on my pajamas. I didn't want to take my makeup off, so I left it on. It's not like John never seen me without it, I just didn't want him to now. Before I went back out there I picked up my phone. I really didn't want to call Joey, so I was a baby, and just texted him. I told him an emergency came up, and I couldn't go out.  

When I came back to the bedroom, John had the tv was on.  "Come on." He smiled. 

I paced over to the bed, and sat next to John. 

"Did you talk to Joey?" He snickered. 

"Yeah." 

"Is he mad?"

"I don't know, I just texted him. And I don't really care to see his reply." I proclaimed. 

John pulled me closer to him, he didnt say anything, but I knew he was smiling. He leaned down and kissed my forehead. 

"We haven't down this in a while." He whispers, against my hair. 

"I know." I reply, cuddling closer in to his chest. 

"I missed it." John sighs, as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Me too." I said, before closing my eyes. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I had this done a couple days ago, but I forgot to update! Sorry :/

So, where do you think this story should go? Any thoughts?

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!