Status: Complete. :(

I Need You, Just Like You Need Me.

Who will be the One to Save Me?

Johns POV-

"Are you hungry?" I asked, leaning over.

"No, I'm fine." Rory replied, keeping her gaze out the window.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." She smiled, glancing at me.

"Okay, well I'm going to stop, for me then." I turned into a fast food joint, and pulled into the drive-thru.

A voice that came through the speaker asked what I wanted. After I placed my order, I bothered Rory one more time. "You sure?"

She rolled her eyes at me, and shook her head no.

I shrugged, and then pulled up to the first window.

•••

Rory and I sat at her dinner table. She looked down at her cup filled with tea, bringing it to her lips. I stuffed some fries into my mouth, then asked, "Rory, Aren't you hungry?"

She shook her head and looked up at me, "No."

"No? You didn't even eat at breakfast." I pressed my lips to my glass.

"I'm just not hungry."

I put my hands down on the table. "Liar. What is up with you lately?"
My words came out bitter and mean; that wasn't intended.

Her fingers were pressed against her forehead, rubbing her temples, "I need to sleep." She stood up, and slid her chair in. "You can let yourself out." She muttered, as she walked away.

Her body moved over to the stairs, she hopped up each step. I followed Rory up the stairs. She Knew I was behind her, but she ignored me when I called her name. She walked into her room, and attempted to quickly shut the door. I grabbed it, and slipped into her room before it shut.

She had her back turned to me, looking out her window. "Rory what's going on? You have been acting so weird lately." I wrapped my arms around her waist. She shook her head, and then she grabbed my hands pulling them off her. "You know you can tell me anything."

I turned her towards me, her eyes were sealed shut. I pulled her into a hug; she rested her head on my shoulder. I leaned into her ear, whispering, "Rory, I can keep a secret. Why can't you just tell me?"

She stayed still for a moment, and then the script flipped. She pushed me off her. I tried moving closer to her, but she just kept pushing me away.

"John, please just leave!" Her voice was full of emotions. "I don't want to talk to you, or anyone. Leave me alone."

She was never one to get angry; Rory was always the sweet little sister to everyone. Why is she so pissed all of a sudden? She wanted me to leave, but the more she pushed me away, the more I was staying.

I shook my head, while she uncrossed her arms and took off for her bathroom. I jumped in front of her, stopping her. She tried to shake me off, but I only held on to her tighter. Rory lost it, when she tried hitting me. It only hurt a little. I picked her up, and put her down on her bed. I straddled her waist, and her hands flew to cover her face. I could hear her whimpering, and sobbing. I pulled her hands down, revealing tears streaming out of her eyes.

I laced my fingers in between hers. "Rory, please.” I began to beg. “Please just tell me, what's wrong."

She sighed, and slipped her right hand away from mine. She brought it to the sleeve of her cardigan. I looked at her face; her eye lids were squeezed together. She pulled her left sleeve down slowly, as the tears progressed down her cheeks. I looked down at her wrists. She reveled to me her scars and cuts. They were all along her wrist.

I was at a loss; nothing made sense to me. Why would she do this?

I rolled over, moving off her. I sat up, and pulled her onto my lap. I moved my hand to her face, wiping away her tears. Her eyes gradually opened, she so scared. I wanted to yell at her for being so stupid, but that wouldn't help anything. I leaned in, and kissed her forehead. She moved into my chest, holding on to my shirt. I lean back, laying us down. I looked at her, "Why? Why would you do that to yourself?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comments and subscribes! :)

Well, now John knows Rorys secret!

Let me know that you guys are getting the emails, by commenting. I just want to make sure everyone is getting notified about the updates :)

Also, Im going to plug this again... I FINALLY POSTED MY OTHER JOHN OHH FIC! When Im WithYou, Im At Home Ahh, Im so excited about that one, check it out? PLEASE. :)

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)