Status: Complete. :(

I Need You, Just Like You Need Me.

You Know I'm Not Much Better Without You.

Johns POV:

I was holding a crying Rory in my arms. I felt bad for making her cry, it wasn't my intention at all. I care about her a lot, and if something was wrong, I'd hope she'd tell me. 

I pulled her onto the bed, laying her next to me. She had stopped crying, but still had her head tucked away in my neck. I heard the floor creak, I looked up at the door, Harlow was standing there.  Her face was filled with concern, she mouthed asking if everything  was okay. I nodded, she walked away after a minute. I was pretty sure Rory had feel asleep, I wasn't going to wake her, by getting up.  So I stayed there, holding her.

•••
I had fell asleep, but after forty minutes passed she moved, waking me up. She moved her body away from mine, sitting up on my bed. I watched her for a minute, she was starring down at her bracelets, moving them around. I pulled my body up, so it was next to hers.
"Hey." I wasn't completely sure what to say to her.

She was silent for a moment, "I won't lie to you, John."

My lips stretched  into a smile, "Good, there's no reason to." My arms reached out to her, pulling her back to me, bring her into my hug.

"Well, I'm going to find Harlow." She turned sliding off the bed. I nodded, as she walked out of my room.

•••
Rory's POV:

I staggered down the stairs, waking to find Harlow. I found her She sitting on the couch alone, her eyes watched the screen across from her.
I went and sat down next to her. She smiled at me as, she turned the tv to mute. "What's up Rory?" 

"Nothing, just wanted to spend time with my big sister!" 

"Ohh, really?" She laughed, "Well tell me how's life?"

I pressed my lips together, as I thought. "Um, pretty good. Kind of boring. How's everything for you?" 

"Good, planning the wedding. That takes up most of my time, and Stephen works a lot." 

"That's nice, I can't wait for the wedding. It's going to be so pretty." I smiled.

"I know! Im so happy, it's kind of perfect. Stephen's perfect, I'm lucky to have him... What about you, any special men in your life?" Her lips spread in to a small smile.

My eyes float around the room, "No, Im by myself." 

"Well, you and John seem close... I use to think you and Garrett were a coup-"

"I got it, no me and Garrett have never been anything. And John and I, we are friends, that's it." I sounded a bit defensive. 

"I just asked, since I seen you with John, in his bed earlier, so..."

My eyes grew five times wider, "Um, no, that wasn't like anything... I wasn't feeling well, so he was trying to make me feel better."

"Okay, I didn't say you guys slept together! But you two would be cute together." 

"You're insane." I rolled my eyes at her.

The stairs creaked, John was walking down them. He smiled over at us, as he walked out of the glass French doors.
♠ ♠ ♠
Howdy!

Thanks for the comments and subscribes. You guys are awesome.

Thanks For Reading.