Status: Complete. :(

I Need You, Just Like You Need Me.

You're So Perfect, And I Can't Measure Up.

*Chapter 6-

Johns POV:

I rubbed my eyes, as I brought my feet off the bed. I didn't sleep much last night,  looked at the clock it flashed "11:22am"  It was our last day here, so I better get up and make the most of it. The guys were already up. I walked over to my dresser, I grabbed my white tank top, and my swim trunks.   I pulled them on, then walked downstairs.

•••
Harlow sat near the lake, tanning. All the guys was in the lake,  I walk out spotting Rory sitting at the glass table, alone. She has jeans on, and a off the shoulder hoodie. She is crazy, it felt like 100 degrees out. I walk over, pulling out the chair next to her. "How are you not over heating?"

"I don't know, I'm content."

"Im getting hot just looking at you." I laughed. "How's your hand?"

She lifted her hand up, there was gauze wrapped around it. "Sore, but thanks for helping me with it, last night."

"I could of let you burn." I bit my lip, as I spoke. "But I didn't, cause I'm nice like that."

"Well, aren't you just the sweetest thing." 

"I know." Was I really blushing? "So are you going in the lake today? It's our last day, and you haven't went in yet."

"I don't like swimming." 

"Okay, well that's fine. I'll talk to you later I guess." I smiled at her, I wasn't going to try to talk in to it. I didn't want her to get upset again. 

I ran, jumping into the lake. Splashing the water everywhere. Harlow complained about getting her hair wet, so she went over by Rory.

Rory's POV:
•••
I went with  Harlow to get my bridesmaid dress, at cute little wedding boutique. My maid of honor dress was pretty, it watched the wedding colors perfectly. the wedding was just a week away, I'm not exactly looking forward to it. I mean I'm completely thrilled for Harlow, but there will be family there asking me a bunch of life questions. And I don't have the answers, or a date, but I did t want one. My family wanted me to go to school, and make something old myself, but I didn't. And they want me to find 'the perfect man' and be happy like Harlow. Also has not happened, I just dont deserve that. I don't deserve to be happy like Harlow, I don't deserve to be loved.  

•••
 I brought my bag down to the van, Kennedy was packing up his stuff to. He was suppose to drive home, but he looked exhausted.

"Hey, Kenny want me to drive home?" I asked.

"Do you mind?" 

"Nah, no problem." 

"Okay, thanks Rory." Kennedy said, with a smile.

Harlow and Stephen came out to say goodbye. 

"Bye Rory." Harlow said, tugging me into her hug. "I'll see you in a week. I love you!"

"I love you, too." I smiled, hugging back.

She let go, backing up giving everyone a hug. "Okay guys, see you soon! Drive safe."

We got in the car, driving off, with Harlow and Stephen waving us off. 

•••
When we got home from Harlow's, I was so ready crash. But the guys had other plans. We were all in the kitchen, when Jared came up with the idea of going out. All the guys were in agreement. 

"Well, I'm going to stay home." I chimed in, shyly. 

"No, you're coming to." Garrett said.

"But I'm beat, and I want to go to sleep." 

Kennedy rolled his eyes, "You sleep enough. And we need a driver anyways."

"Fine. I'll go." I guess I'm easily persuad.

•••
We arrived to the club, the guys headed to the bar. They were drinking before we left, so I would be the DD for tonight. I sat down on a stool at the bar, John came and sat next to me, "Hey, Rory. We going to dance tonight?" 

"I'm not much of a dancer."  

"Come on, everyone can dance." He pressed his beer bottle to his lips. 

"Not me."

"Even you, but that doesn't matter. You don't need to know how to dance, just have fun." 

"Go dance by yourself. Or with some girl, she looks interested." I discreetly pointed, at a skinny, brunette eyeing John.

  He looks over at her, then back to me, "I don't want to dance with her, I want to dance with you." He set his drink down, and took my hand in his. He pulled me off my seat, pulling me to the dance floor. 

"Just have fun." John whispered to me, moving his hands to my hip's. Making my body move, in time with his.

I was uncomfortable, but I didn't want to show it. I  already embarrassed as it is, I cant dance for my life. I managed to make it through a couple song's, I leaned up to John, "I'll be back." 

I pushed throughout the crowd, finally making it to the bathroom. As I was in the stall, I heard two girls voices. "He was so hot, and he was dancing with this fat ass." 

I walk out, going to wash my hands. I  avoided eye contact, but  I could feel  them looking at me.  One was the brunette from earlier, I heard her whisper to the other girl,"That's her."

"Ugh, I don't get  why sexy guys bother with... Fat whores."

My head started to hurt, and my face was burning red. I wanted to throw up, right there, but I didn't. I was angry, and hurt. The two girl walked out laughing. I ran to the stall, not bothering with locking it. I threw my head over the toilet making myself get sick. No one would assume anything bad,  just I must of drank too much.

•••
I staggered out of the bathroom, I felt my head spinning. My eyes spotted john, he was dancing. He wasn't alone, he was with the brunette. I ignored it, and went over by Garrett. 

"Hey, you feeling alright? You look really pale." He said, placing his  hand on my shoulder.

I shook my head, "No, I feel nauseous. I just want to go home." 

"Awe, Rory." He put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me over to him. "Let's go get the guys, we can go home."

"No, it's okay. I can just get a cab. I don't want to ruin your guys fun."
 
"No way, I'm not letting you  get in a cab alone, with some creep. I'll drive you home, I can get the guys later." 

"Okay." I said, attempting a smile.

Garrett had his arm around me, as we walked. I glanced over at John, he stood there, watching us. The skanky brunette looked over at me, quickly she looked back  at John. She grabbed his face, roughly joining their lips together. 

I looked away, shaking my head. 

•••
Th next morning, I woke up barely on my bed. I pull myself up, I sitting up straight, remembering the previous night. I look at my night-stand, there was a glass of water, and a note. "I hope you feel better. :)" Garrett was sweet like that.

I walk downstairs, Garrett wasn't home, band practice I'm guessing. I plopped down on the the couch, grabbing the mail off the coffee table. Nothing good, except a square paper from Harlow. It was an invite to her and Stephens wedding, like I needed an  invitation.  And a letter from my old friend. I don't have many friends, except for the guys. I only had one girl-friend in high school, Annalisa. But we only see each other every once in a while, she's away at college. She wrote to me, she was going to be in town next month. And she wanted to hang out. I grabbed some paper off the counter, and started writing back to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this was suppose to be two chapter, but the one was lame. So I just put them together.

Sorry if I don't update fast, I just got back to school. I hate it by the way, I get so much History homework. Oh and I seriously wanna kill myself when it comes to chemisty. But you don't care soo anyways! :) I'll try to update a lot.

Thank you to my commenter and subscribers!

Please comment ;) and Thanks for reading!