Status: Complete. :(

I Need You, Just Like You Need Me.

Should Of Known I Was Dreaming, Believing You Were Real.

John POV:

I decided to go with Garrett, back to his house, after practice. Last night didn't go the way I had planned.  I got the offer of  going home with some chick, but I turned that down. It defiantly didn't feel right. I seen Rory leaving with Garrett, that confused me. Was something going on between them? Maybe asking Garrett would be a good idea, "So, you and Rory, is that like, a thing?"

Garrett glance over at me while he drove, "Are you serious? Rory's my friend, that's it. Don't you know that?"

"Yeah, I just asked. You left with her-"

"She didn't feel well. She didn't want to be there, so I took her home."

"Okay, it was just a question; forget I asked." I could tell he was getting defensive, so I dropped it.

We pulled up to his house, we walked in finding Rory on the couch.

"Hey, how ya feeling?" Garrett asked, throwing his keys on the coffee table.

"Better, thanks." She smiled at Garrett, as she replied.

I sat down next to her, "I missed dancing with you last night."

Pink rose in her cheeks, "Sorry... Well, you had a new dance partner."

"Like I told you last night, I only wanted to dance with you." 

She didn't say anything, was I creeping her out?
 "So, I was thinking, do you want to go to the mall, or something? We can grab something to eat there, if you want."

"Um, I already ate. But  the mall sounds... Fun."

"Awesome, let's go."

"Should we invite Gare." She asked, standing up.

Gare?  "Ohh, yeah, for sure."

Rory walked in to the kitchen. She asked Garrett if he wanted to come, he passed on the offer.

•••
We shopped around, both not able to find anything. 
She dragged me in to some girly store, her bright blue eyes scanned the racks of clothes. Rory pulled out a dress with flowers all over it, she stared at it. Her face almost looked disappointed. 

"That's pretty, you should try it on."

"I don't really wear dresses." She shyly put it back on the rack.

"You should." 

She turned around, walking to the exit. "Ready to go?"

"Um, meet me out there. I need to buy... these socks."  I grabbed a set of colorful socks, off the display next to me. 

Her eyebrows knitted together, in confusion. "Um, okay." 

As she walked out the store, I grabbed the same dress out. I brought it to the counter, the cashier gave me an odd look, as she rang it up. I handed her my card, "Credit?" she asked.

 I nodded.
  
•••
I walked out of the store, I looked around for Rory. She was sitting alone, on a bench. I walk over to her,    I took her hand. "Come on, let's go home." I said, pulling her to me.

 I had my arm around her, as we walked out.

•••
Once we got to the house, Garrett was asleep on the couch. We went up to Rory's room.

 I sat down on the side of her bed, pulling her next to me.

"They didn't have the socks I wanted. So, I got something else." I handed the yellow bag to her.

She opened it, pulling out the flowered dress. Her eyes flicked up to mine. "Why would you buy this?"

"Cause you wouldn't... Go try it on." 

"I don't know..." 

"Go!" I said, moving her off the bed. She went into her bathroom, with the dress in her grasp.

I laid back on the bed, waiting for her to come out. After ten minutes, the door opened. I don't know why it took her that long to put on a dress. She walked out, and my throat got dry. 

She looked... She looked beautiful. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I had some time so I thought I should update! Hope you liked it!

Thanks for the subscribes! And Don't be a silent reader please ;)

Thanks for reading!