Status: Complete. :(

I Need You, Just Like You Need Me.

Doing My Best To Not Look Down.

Rory's POV:

 I cocked my head to the side, looking at my reflection. "I don't like it." 

"Are you kidding me?" John said, sitting up on the bed. "Rory you look amazing, what's not to like?"

"My hips, my stomach, my-"  my words were  cut off by John. He placed his hands on my hips, and pulled me on to his lap.

"I don't get you Rory. Why are you so hard on yourself?" John looked me in the eyes as he spoke. "Your Beautiful."

My cheeks turned from pale, to pink from his words. I shook my head, and looked back up at him. "Thanks John." 

He smiled at me, I stood up, getting off his lap. I looked in the mirror one last time, before heading for the bathroom to change.

I put on my 'comfy' clothes, though they never made me feel better. I just felt more ugly. I Opened the door,  walking back into my room. John was sprawled  out on my bed. He had his hands behind his head, and his eyes closed.
 
"John get up, I'm tired" I tried pushing him, but I was too weak, to make him budge.

"Rory can I spend the night?" John moved to look at me.  "I don't feel like  getting up." 

I rolled my eyes at him, "Ugh, fine." I said, moving the blanket and slipping under them. "Just move over, your taking up the whole bed!" 

John rolled over to the right side of the bed,  I turned the tv on.  John hated that, he couldn't understand how I could sleep with it on. I left it on anyways.

I situated myself, finally getting comfortable when John turns over to me. He stared at me, I tensed up, "What?"

"Nothing, I'm not tired yet...  Not like I could sleep anyways, you have the tv on."

"Fine I'll turn it off." I grabbed the remote and turned the tv off. "Happy?"

"Yes." He closed his eyes, and smiled. "Goodnight Rory."

"Goodnight John."

•••
The next morning I woke up with John's arms wrapped around me.  I felt his bare chest against my back.  I opened my eyes, the Arizona sunlight slipping in from behind my blinds. 

Then there was a knock at the door, it slowly opened. Kennedy popped his head in, "Well, I found John." he whispered back out door.

"With Rory?  In bed?" A voice said from behind the door, it was Jared's.

John had woken up, "What?" his Voice was confused.

Kennedy walked in my room followed my Jared. "Morning guys!" Kennedy smiled.

"Morning." I replied, trying to shake out of Johns grip, He got the hint and released me. 

"We just wanted to see what was going on. And clearly we figured that one out!" Kennedy said, raising an eyebrow at us. 

I sat up in my bed. "No, I know what your thinking. And no,  nothing happened." 

"Yeah, I was just being a lazy ass." John chimed in. He still was laying down.

"Okay well we will be downstairs. And John we have practice in a hour, so don't be long." Jared winked at John. They left the room, closing the door behind them. 

"I'm going to go get dressed." I flung my feet over the side of the bed. 

"No, don't leave me." John said grabbing my wrist. I pulled my arm away as fast as I could. 

I stood up, hiding my hands behind my back.  "Sorry." my lips pulled into a nervous half smile.

Once I was in the bathroom, I looked down at my wrists. There were four scars staring me in the eyes. What if  John noticed? What would he have down? 

 I took My hand, feeling under the counter. My fingers felt cold metal, I grabbed it pulling it out from under it. It was my small silver key, it went to my "jewlery box." My eyes skimmed the counter top for the blue  shiny box. I  twist the key in it, opening the top of it. The inside held two different sized razor blades, I pull out the bigger one. 

I look at the blade, bitting my lip. I  turn around facing my mirror, I pull my shirt up over my stomach. I slowly press the blade in to the left side of my rib cage. My eyes close from the pain. I repeat that several more times. Picking different spots, preferably where it would hurt the worse. 

My hand found the toilet paper, press it to my cuts. It soaks up the blood that was streaming down all over my stomach. I quickly flush it down the toilet, then washed off my blade. I throw it back in to my box, and locked it up. 

Then I heard Johns voice call, through the door. "Rory hurry up, I need  to piss."

There was another bathroom in my house, he could easily walk downstairs and use it. I grabbed my long sleeved shirt, from behind the door. I Shimmy it  in to me, then open the door.

"About time!" John said, passing me, to get to the  bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do y'all think about John and Rory? Huh huh?

Hmm I dont know what gonna happen?

Thanks for the Subscribes!

Comments?

Thanks for reading!