If This Is What You Wanted, Then Fire At Will.

Attack

**Audie's POV**

I watched the birds fly higher and higher, wishing I could be as free as they were. Circling slowly and dive bombing pieces of food on the sidewalk, they could do what ever they wanted. "Audie?" A voice asked, clearly annoyed. Turning away from the tinted window four stories up, I felt myself shrink into my purple and grey Clanderstine (sp?) hoodie. I did not want to be here. My eyes met with Mr. Conalic, the shrink that I had been requiered to see. My brown eyes bored into his hazel ones, showing no sign of even caring. He cleared his throat nosily and his cheeks turned an angry crimson. "Audie, I need you to concentrate. Today we're going to talk about that day." He told me firmly. I felt my stomach clench together. Covering my mouth to keep my own vomit from spewing out, I felt my heart stop. Not that day. I never wanted to relive it. Swallowing in disgust, I felt myself tremble. I opened my mouth to speak but he spoke before I could even say anything. "No arguements." I closed my mouth and tuned him out, clearly refusing. "It's not your fault."

My eyes welled up with tears. "You know nothing." I hissed at him, my eyes still out the window. "Then explain." He said as if it was the most obvious thing ever. Crossing his legs, he settled into the chair and faced me, expecting me to blurt everything out. I shook my head unhappily and bit my lip. It remained that way for the next fifteen minutes. The silence and tension was unbearable. Shooting up from my chair, I scrambled out the door. I ignored the frantic calls behind me where he was trying to catch up with me. Darting around a cornor, I slumped against the wall, out of sight. The loser ran right past me and kept on running.

Getting up, I ran out of that place like there was no tommorow. In my own world, I was happy and nothing had changed. But I was in the real world. Not paying attention, I ran right into something solid. Someone.