If This Is What You Wanted, Then Fire At Will.

Sugar

**Gerard's POV**

I sighed heavily and rubbed bloodshot eyes sleepily. It was already three and yet I still felt the desire for coffee and ciggerates. Yawning, I felt someone tap my shoulder exicteldy. Turning around, my eyes met with a pair of icy blue ones. "Hi!" A teenager squeaked happily. Smiling, I ended up talking to her the rest of the time I was in line and signing her Ipod. After talking to her, I let my eyes roam around the store, feeling them stick to one person. A smile platered onto my face as I headed over to her table.

**Audie's POV**

Tapping away furiously on my silver laptop, I felt someone's shadow loom over me. I ignored it, knowing the person would get the hint and walk away. Instead, I heard the chair scrape against the floor as the person sat down across from me. Grudgingly, I forced my eyes to meet the eyes that were staring at me. I glared at the guy I had met this morning. Couldn't he see I was busy?

"You look diffrent with glasses." He observed after several tense moments. My jaw still locked, I raised an eyebrow at him, as if to say 'You came over here to tell me that?' Crossing his arms, he settled into his chair and raised his eyebrow at me quizically, that smirk spreading across his face again. I eyed him, not blinking. He had just started a staring contest with the most stubbern person ever.