What If

If it makes you sad at me
Then it’s all my fault and let me fix it please
Cause you know that I’m always all for you


------------------------------

Julie Rousseau
I was always a shy girl. I was never close to many people, mostly just my family and my boyfriend, Max. I didn't have alot of friends in this town, mostly just Max's friends. Don't get me wrong, I didn't smother him by any means, I wasn't clingy, I guess I just didn't trust girls. Maybe growing up without a mother had something to do with that. Plus, I like being one of the guys. To a certain extent.

Max is a hockey player. Yes, he always seems to be in the spotlight along with the rest of the team, but I didn't mind it. He didn't let it change him, plus, hockey made him happy. And him happy is me happy.

Yet things change. Our relationship changes, and his team changes. He moves to Anaheim, and we decide a break is necessary. He doesn't last long in Anaheim and comes back to Canada to play for Vancouver. He wants me to come see him. I miss him too much, why wouldn't I go?

Leslie Ryder
I was never very independent, and I hate to admit it. But when your older sister in Vancouver asks you to come out and live with her for a while, how can you say no? The chance to start fresh, meet new people and basicall begin a new life. It's a no-brainer

I'll obviously need a job and all that comes with it, but maybe my sister will have an idea. I'll figure it out as I go along. For once, I don't have my entire life planned out, for once I don't have it planned for me.

My parents had all these hopes and dreams for me, and I didn't want any of them. I may be a straight A student, and I could go to any school I wanted. But school wasn't me. I'm starting to realize I only worked hard for them, and not for me. I wanted my own life, and my sister knew that. When I told them I was going to Vancouver to live with her, of course they expressed their discontent, but it didn't stop me. They can't control me any more. I won't let them.

Ally Sinclaire
Vancouver has always been my home, and I loved it. I worked in Marketing for the Vancouver Canucks. It always seemed my job changed everyday, but I like the variety, and the people.

I know it's not ideal, but I met Christian Ehrhoff, obviously through working here. We're actually spending alot of time together, but I can't find myself telling him how I feel.

Guys always screw me over. It happened through high school and the past few years with guys I met. I hoped I wouldn't meet anyone coming into this job, I told myself I wouldn't, but things change, and feelings happen. He's different, I just know it. But that doesn't make it any easier to tell him.