Victim

Chapter 1

Audrey looked at Brian as she smiled lightly at what he said. He had always been there for her before when she first got pregnant to after the funeral. She looked into her rearview mirror and smiled softly at her son, Josh, who looked more and more like Jimmy everyday.
“ You know you are going on tour right Brian Haner jr.” she said looking back at the road.
Brian shook his head. “ not if you aren’t going to be okay, we can post pone, I think the fans will understand.” He said lightly.
“ No, you ARE going, no post poneing, you’re going I’m okay really.” She said with a smile. Everyday had been slightly easier, she actually needed a break from Brian and the guys.
Josh looked at his mom and Uncle in the front seat.
“ Could I go with?” he asked hopefully.
Audrey smiled and shrugged.” We’ll talk-“ she stopped in mid sentence as ‘ Alittle piece of heaven’ came on, she hadn’t been able to listen to anything with Jimmy’s voice. She fought the tears as Josh smiled saying how much he loved this song. She lost the fight letting the tears fall.
Brian looked at her, “ Hey Aud, you al-“ he asked then stopped knowing why she was crying.” Hey pull over I’ll drive the rest of the way to the park.’
Audrey shook her head.
“ Audrey, please.. it’s really not a problem.” He said lightly as he saw more tears fall down her face she just pressed the gass petal slightly harder.
‘ how could you do this to me James, I needed you, Josh needed you.’ She thought then shook her head to push the thought of blaming Jimmy.
It was then when she first saw him.
Jimmy was standing in the middle of the road, in the last thing she had seen him in, his black jeans and a black shirt with his glasses on, hair a mess. She slammed on her breaks and looked the image of Jimmy in the eyes. “ I-it can’t be.” She said in a whisper, the Jimmy smirked then faded away as a hummer went zooming by in the four way stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments = more chapters