Victim

Chapter 3

“I’m losing my mind I swear.” Audrey said to Zacky as she slammed some plates onto the counter. Causing him to jumped and look at her.
“ How so?” he asked lightly leaning against the counter taking another drink of his beer. She hated the smell of beer, but she knew the guys loved it. She just shook her head.
“I just am.” She said angerly, She couldn’t bring herself to tell Zacky what was really going on that everytime she was awake, or for that matter asleep, she would see Jimmy, talk to Jimmy hell even sleep with Jimmy.
“ You sure?” he said setting the bottle down. Looking at her up and down she sighed.” I’m sorry I know you’re fine but are you are you don’t want to talk about it?” he asked again when she nodded Zacky lightly rubbed her arm and walked into the living room, and distracted Josh while Audrey got her head clear.

{“We should tell them.” Jimmy said with a huge smile, wrapping his arms around her waist rubbing her stomach.
“We should. They are all going to flip.” Audrey laughed, she was maybe a month pregnant, still in school working her way to be a nurse. They both knew they weren’t ready to have a baby, but her being pregnant was the best thing that could have ever happened to them.
“You’re what?!” The band yelled, yeah that was how they thought they would react. Hugs and kisses where out of the question at the moment.
“Yes, Aud’s about a month pregn-.” Jimmy started but Matt interrupted hi.
“Are you serious?!” he said wrapping his arms around her giving her a huge hug.” Congrats!” he yelled pulling Jimmy into a hug as well. Okay so it was hugs and kisses. }

“Hey Aud. Food almost done?” she heard Matt call from the living room, she shook her head and nodded.
“Nearly, here.” She said handing him the plates. “ Go set the table please.” She said with a smile as he rolled his eyes.

{“One more push Baby. That’s it almost there!” Jimmy said as she shook her head he gave her an encouraging squeeze of the hand as after several more pushes they heard the Doctor congratulate them on their baby boy. “ Baby, we have a boy, can you believe that?” He asked her she shook her head watching Jimmy with the baby.
“Hey Buddy, I’m your daddy.” He said in the cutest voice Audrey had ever heard him make. “ And Daddy’s going to give you the best life. You won’t have to worry about anything, ever.” He said more to Audrey that time.}

“Mom! Uncle Zacky said that he was taking Gavin to an Angel game. Can I go please!?!?!” Josh begged he was so damn cute.
“ Lemme talk to Zacky alright.” Audrey said with a light laugh, bringing the food to the table, she just looked at Zacky who smiled and nodded.
Audrey looked at Josh.” Are you sure you want to go?” she said dishing up the food for the guys and herself.

{Audrey fell on something hard, she couldn’t figure out what it was, she knew she had easily given herself bruises, but then again it wouldn’t have been the first bruise she had. She looked around and sighed it was Jimmy’s house; she went to look around there was no one there. “Hello?” her voice echoed she heard a soft piano coming from the basement where Jimmy loved to lock himself in when he had music. She walked over to the door as the music became stronger and louder. It was a lullaby that Jimmy had written for her to play Josh whenever they were on tour. She smiled lightly, that smile soon faded when she reached over to where Jimmy, who was now rotting, turned around and went to reach out for her, touching her stomach}
♠ ♠ ♠
i was playing around with flashbacks and dreams...Comments are so much appreciated. hope you guys enjoy the story