Just Like Heaven

Chapter 3

"I have to go to my locker and then we can go home." I told Brian. He nodded and kissed my cheek. He was hanging out with the guys after last block. The other girlfriends were there as well. Val and Gena pulled me away from the group, heading towards my locker.

"Don't worry about them. They're chatting about some big gig on Saturday night." Gena explained. I laughed as I turned the combination on the lock.

"So your first day went off without a hitch. No talk of the married couple." Val said.

"That's good. I don't see why anyone would care. We just got married, not like we killed someone." Suddenly when I opened my locker, rice fell out and the sound of the wedding march played. Hanging from the top was a yearly calendar. Displayed across the top of the calendar read 'Wedding Divorce Pool' Scribbled along the dates were names and money amounts.

"What the hell is this?" Gena asked, brushing fallen rice off her pants. I reached in, plucking the calendar off the hook. All the dates had been filled with people who were betting on when my marriage would end. Tears brimmed my eyes from both hurt and anger. Val placed her hand on my shoulder, setting me off. I held the calendar tightly as I stormed towards Brian. He either must have seen me out of the corner of his eye or felt the tremble that my feet made as I trotted towards him. He turned around, eyes full of concern.

"Kate, What's going on?" I threw the calendar at him. He picked it up, immediately getting pissed off. "Who the fuck did this?" I shrugged.

"I don't know, but my locker was filled with rice and the wedding march played." Brian screamed, ripping up the calendar. "Brian, That is not going to help. I told you that I couldn't handle this. I'm going home." Brian tried to hold me back from leaving, but I wasn't having it. I knew that he had band practice after school. That was fine. I just couldn't be around anyone.

I got to the car, getting into the drivers seat. As soon as I got into the car and started it up, I turned on the Guns 'n' Roses CD Brian and I were listening to. I actually didn't like the band, but anything loud and distracting was just what I needed. I wouldn't cry, I refused to cry. What I couldn't understand was why anyone cared. It's not like Brian and I were hurting anyone. I was so mad at myself for putting myself through this.

Obviously, the phone buzzed in my pocket. I wasn't mat at Brian; So I answered. "Brian, I can't talk while I'm driving."

"Then put me on speaker. We've got to talk about this."

"I don't want to." I replied childishly.

"Baby, Don't do this. You can't think that this isn't a big deal." I rolled my eyes. "You're headed home, right?"

"Yeah. I'll be there in like 2 minutes. You need to go to band practice." I crossed my fingers, hoping he wouldn't say what I thought he was going to say.

"I'm bringing practice home." Ugh…Shit.

"Brian no! Not today. I'm really in the mood for band practice. That's why I'm going home instead of going with you." I pulled into the driveway and saw that he was already standing outside of the garage. I hung up the phone, stepping out of the car. "How did you get here so fast?"

"You always take PCH when you're mad. You know it's quicker to go the back roads." I placed my hands sincerely on my hips. "Honey, Don't worry. We'll practice for a little bit and then you and me can go down to the beach. Sound good?" He asked, pulling me into him. I sighed, nodding my head. "Good. Now just go relax. We'll be in the garage if you need me." I walked into the house, not caring about anything else. The bed looked really inviting, but I had homework to do. I walked over to the computer, but it wouldn't turn on. Looking over to where the power cord would be, there was a note.

No homework right now. Get in that bed!

I laughed lightly, following the advice though. I stripped down to my underwear and put on some pajama pants. I didn't even bother putting on a shirt. Snuggling into the bed, I let out a relieved sigh. The tense muscles in my body seemed to melt. I was so glad we sprung for the tempurpedic mattress. My mind drifted off just long enough until Brian walked in. His shirt was gone, sweat dripped from every muscle. His hair was tousled while the pajama pants he wore hung dangerously low. My lustful eyes locked with his.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you. We ended practice early, that garage is far too hot." My eyes wandered over every inch of his body as he babbled on. He tousled his hair once more before heading towards the bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower." I sat up a bit in the bed, locking my eyes with his once more.

"Why? That would just be a waste." Brian slowly scanned my body, smiling lightly to himself. He walked towards me, the glint of lust sparking in his eyes.

"What exactly are you implying, Mrs. Haner?" He mused seductively. I stretched my arms up, slowly falling back down to the bed; exposing myself a bit more.

"Well, we did just get this amazingly comfortable bed and we haven't broken it in yet." Brian nodded, climbing slowly onto the bed and crawling towards me.

"I'm all gross and sweaty though." I shrugged. "I don't want to get you all gross either." I placed my hand onto the back of his head, intertwining my fingers in a few locks of his hair. I pulled his ear towards my mouth.

"Then you'll never get laid again." I whispered. He groaned lightly from the hair tugging and placed his calloused hand on my hip, gripping it softly. I chuckled, nipping at his earlobe.

"Baby, They're still here." I shrugged, continuing my trail down from his ear to his neck. He groaned again, tightening his grip on my hip. "They'll wonder where I went." I pushed him over onto his back, kissing more down his chest.

"They're smart, they'll figure it out." I said between kisses, going more south. My hand ran down, gliding across his hardened member.

"Kate…" He whispered. I smirked, placing my hands down his pants; beginning to stroke him. He sighed, relaxing the rest of his body blissfully. I smiled and lowered my mouth to him. Brian groaned, placing his hand on the back of my head gently. I chuckled a little, sending small vibrations through him. He shivered slightly meshing his fingers through my hair. I continued to suck him for a few minutes, driving him wild. From the way he was breathing, I could tell that he was getting very close. I had gone a little to long. He felt that I was ceasing my motions, so he pulled me up so that I was stratling him. He looked to my clothes, pouting cutely. "I thought that you were completely naked." I laughed and leaned down so that my chest was pressed into his.

"That's your job." I whispered. He laughed, kissing me fiercely. As we kissed, his hands roamed all over my back until resting on the bra strap, taking it off swiftly. I smiled into the kiss, prodding my tongue into his mouth. His hips grinded into mine, forcing a groan of pleasure to escape from my lips. His hands expertly removed my remaining clothes as I did for him. Suddenly in an instant, he was on top; pushing into me forcefully. I moaned out loudly, arching my back. The sweat from our bodies meshed together as the heat rose around us. The pressure building inside me built more intensely. Then the feeling of Brian spilling into me triggered my own orgasm. Brian smiled as he rode out our orgasms. He then pulled out, laying down beside me and wrapping me in his arms.

"I approve of this bed. I've never been more comfortable after sex." I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Oh yeah, cause that's all that matters; your comfort after sex." He chuckled, kissing my temple. He then got up and walked towards the bathroom. "So when do I get my power cord back?"

"Once you realize that a stupid calendar isn't enough to end this marriage." I sighed, running my hand through my hair.

"I had forgotten all about that until just now. Thank you baby." He gave me a thumbs up before closing the door to the bathroom. I sighed, closing my eyes blissfully. He was right. It wasn't enough to end us. That would take an act of god.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if the sex offended any of you!
They're married! It's not bad! HA!