Here With You

Chapter One -

Brooklyn stood in the solid white guest bathroom straightening her light brown hair with a flat iron. With each stroke of her hand through her newly straightened hair, she could hear her sister, Peyton on the phone with her boyfriend. Peyton's boyfriend's name is Zach.Yes, Zach from Allstar Weekend. Things were going perfectly between them, they were already living together in this San Diego apartment.
Brooklyn unplugged the flat iron from the outlet and stuffed it into the cabinet, then looked around. Hopping through the hallway to the guest bedroom, Brooklyn grabbed her make-up bag and clothes.
"Oh! You have tickets tonight? Okay, perfect. Yeah, let me just tell Brooklyn." Peyton raised from her couch, and set her iPhone on the table, walking to Brooklyn. "Hey, Brooke. So Zach got us tickets for the concert tonight in Huntington Beach. I promised we would go."

Brooklyn rolled her eyes and stared into the mirror, messing with the zipper on her make-up bag. "Really, Peyton? We plan our weekly dinner tonight, and it's going to end up us going to a concert that I've already heard about a million times?" She rolled her eyes again.

Peyton and Brooklyn try to plan dinners every week to catch up with each other, and sometimes invite their older siblings to come. Selena and Andrew usually have busy schedules, so they can't come. But they try their best. Andrew has a job and a commited girlfriend. And Selena has a career to think about. Everybody knows Selena Parker. The singer / actress that tops the movie and song charts. Known for who she dates and what she wears, Selena had been famous since she was little. Although Brooklyn and Peyton love Selena, but she always took their attention from their parents. Traveling to different countries, different auditions, photoshoots and more, Selena seemed like the greatest child on Earth. And she still acts like it today.

"I promise I will make it up to you. We can go to lunch or something, and I'll pay! Promise! Just come to the concert with me tonight." Peyton begged, her eyes filled with guilt.

Brooklyn smiled and nodded. "Fine. We can go. Let me just change and we'll head over there." Peyton jumped up and her hands clapped, then she wrapped her arms around Brooklyn's neck, hugging her.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Peyton skipped back to the couch where she grabbed her phone. "Hey, Zach. We can come."

"Your sister didn't like that, did she?"

"Not really. But she's been down these past few days. She just broke up with her boyfriend and she's down."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." Zach sat down on his tour bus and waved at someone who walked by him. "I have the perfect idea."

"Hmm?" Peyton asked as she walked to the kitchen, rummaging through the cabinets.

"Let's just get Brooklyn to hang out with the guys today. I know Cameron has been down because he doesn't have a girlfriend. But maybe she can feel a spark with them."

"That is actually a great idea, Zach! I won't tell her though, because then she won't go."

Zach put his phone to his shoulder, letting a crew worker talk to him. Once she was done, he raised the phone back to his ear. "Hey, I gotta go soundcheck. But I'll talk to you later!"

Peyton smiled and talked into the phone. "Okay, I love you."

"I love you too." He hung up, and she walked into the room where Brooklyn was standing. She was dressed in skinny jeans with black flats, and a white see-through floral tank top with a black camisole underneath. "Looking cute, girl!" Peyton rummaged through her closet and Brooklyn sat on her bed, going through the phone.

Humming a song, Peyton dressed in a floral sundress and floral wedges, then walked over to her dresser where she found some jewelry to wear. Brooklyn tapped on her iPhone then got a look on her face, making Peyton turn around as she was putting earrings in. "What's wrong?"

"Selena might be coming to the show," She raised from the bed and shoved her phone in her sister's face. "tonight." Peyton took the phone with one hand, almost dropping her earrings as she read what Selena posted on her Twitter.
Surprising some friends in Huntington Beach tonight. Some musical friends.
"That's definitely them, Pey. Selena is coming tonight."
Peyton turned back to her mirror and spritzed some perfume on. "We can't worry about this now. Just get ready to go, we have to leave." She grabbed her clutch and stuffed lip gloss and her phone in it, then grabbed her keys. Brooklyn slipped her phone into her pocket and grabbed her bag.
They loaded into Peyton's car with Allstar Weekend blasting. Covering her ears while Peyton turned it down, Brooklyn glared. "Really?"
"Sorry." Peyton blushed and turned down the radio, pulling out of the apartment parking lot and onto the freeway in the fresh air.

* With Zach *
The boys just finished soundcheck, playing all their songs they are going to play tonight. They spread out throughout where they were staying. Some went to meet fans, some went to shower, some went to sleep. Zach excused himself into the backstage of the venue, checking his iPhone. Right when he was about to update his Twitter, his phone went off. It was Peyton.
"Hey babe. Almost here?"
"Yeah. Zach, we ran out of gas."
"How'd you do that?" Zach shook his head and put his head in his hand.
"Me and Brooke were talking about stuff, and I never realized it! I'm sorry."
He sighed. "Okay, just tell me where you are."
"I am at-" She paused and Zach could hear faint talking in the background. "On the freeway, just by exit 253."
"Hold on." Zach walked through the stage to some crew working in a room. "I need someone to call a taxi to pick my girlfriend and her sister yet." After a few minutes of chit-chat, he returned to his phone. "I got someone to call a taxi to pick you up. You aren't that far from the venue, so a car will be there in about ten minutes." A woman with a bluetooth in her ear walked up to Zach and muttered some words. "I have to go, but I'll make sure you get inside to see me. Good luck. Love you." He hung up again and walked towards the tour bus to shower quickly before he could see the love of his life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello! If you're reading this, this means you just read, or are going to read this chapter. I just want to thank you for reading it, and I worked hard on creating an idea.
Just to keep you updated through this, I won't be posting very often. I bulk write, which means I write 2 - 3 chapters at a time. Right now, I only wrote this first one.
My friend and I both created this, so the idea comes up whenever we talk about it. We only talked about this first chapter so far.
Again, thank you for reading and I will be sure to keep you updated on everything!