Tell Me What to Do

Hitting The Road...Face First. [Part A]

Date: Monday, February 4th, 2008
Time: 5:43 - 6:15

Body:
FREEDOM! A real bed! Showers! PANCAKES! Yes, it is true, I am off tour for the time being and seeing as our last show was in Arizona, I decided that I would grace my dear friend Eli with my presence. The apartment is fairly nice, as is the town, but the thing I love most is the bed I've slept in for the last two nights, or more so the person I've fallen asleep next to.

Eli is willing to wake up at 1 in the AM to make me pancakes, and play Dr.Philpra, listening to me talk of yet another failed relationship. I'd be lost with out the kid. Being on the road so much has made me realize how much our friendship really, truly means to me. Without Eli I'd still be at home listening to my dad play his guitar and sing bad country songs. Now that I think about it, the list of things that would have never happened with out Eli is almost never ending. I wish I could find a way to show her how much I care but every time I think of something, I realize just how stupid I would look. Any ideas?

TRex.

PS
No matter what Mooseboy says, I'm not asking Eli to be my life partner.
SUPERCHIC[k] RULES!
like pancakes =]
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm posting two chapters at a time every time because thats how I had written it in my note book. Sorry if things get a little confusing.