Confined

And You Refuse To Make A Sound

The winged beasts portal-ed out of hell, and were lifted into a well lit world of the human race. Fall was beginning to paint the world, the once lush green grass dying gently as well as the leaves beginning to transition into different colors.

Almost instantly the girl was located, the radar implanted in the brains of these creatures found her instantaneously. She didn't know what was happening when her body fell weak, and suddenly lethargic. She supposed it was any ordinary ailment that had reached her. Ronnie laid down in her plush bed, snuggling against her cat. Her dreams took her away from the harsh reality of the conscious world. Once in a slumber the beasts picked her up, one grabbed an arm, another violently snatched her hair, others scratched her while finding a perfect place to grip.

Another portal opened, with a vacuum force sucking them down into Lucifer's realm. Lucifer once more was sitting pleasantly at his desk anticipating the arrival of his mistress. She landed gracefully leaning lifeless against his desk. His eyes glowed with such joy, but then he realized she was merely just a shell; those bloody monsters had taken her soul, chipping it apart piece by piece throughout her voyage from up there to down here.

The girl was just a shell of who she used to be, still living and breathing but mindless. Lucifer was grandly disappointed, there was no life to her eyes, even the bleak glare of misery was better to look at than this dull stare of nothing. This is not how he wanted her, Lucifer wanted her personality as well to be part of the package deal but his little bastardized demons bled her out, letting her soul leak from the body into the open air. Now her body was up for grabs down in the underworld, and a legitimate human body wasn't something you came by often. In hell it was something everyone wanted to get their needled claws on. Lucifer locked the girl afloat in a glass room, there was little light provided except for that one original glowing speck. That glimmer speck attracted other specks, and more and more were being lured into her confinement.

Each glinting speck was just another part of her broken soul until eventually, the girl dropped from her trance and possessed floating position. She awoke frightened but Lucifer came to her aid, and Lucifer by the looks was a very attractive and welcoming, warm fellow. She instantly took to him, but still her biggest emotions were missing, she couldn't really feel anything, it was all still neutral to her.

Lucifer felt a pang in his heart, it throbbed, he loved the girl, but no one was allowed to love the Devil. Sad as it was that the girl would never feel any true emotion down there, he held out a hand towards her.

"Take you're hand in mine, let's take a never ending stroll," He spoke softly, and she simply looked upon him with profound wide child like eyes that encased curiosity. She softly placed her small frail hands in his. Lucifer felt complete, like that's how it should feel; being whole.

In the dark corners of his room the little demonic pixies were nibbling on the remains of her soul, feeding off her weakness and lack of being able to be expressive. The moment one of them caught sight of the blonde Lucifer, they decided to take that it was time to overthrow the dictator.

However, Lucifer was already aware and a swarm of dark magic like goo constricted the fiends' bodies until it completely enclosed them in a hard, thick egg like shell. Once again the little untrustworthy misfits were sent to the dungeon, and were never planned for another release. They only ever planned for treason.

There was no saving the girl now, the rest of her soul was consumed. Lucifer was angered, and decided to light his own world on fire. He basically killed his girl by stripping her of who she was, now her only job was to sit and look pretty like a porcelain doll.

Lucifer hand in hand with this fair mistress took a walk against the rocky terrain of his dimension. With a flick of the wrist a flame would ignite until eventually a wave of them flowed over his land, and burned away the hurt.

Lucifer wasn't allowed to love, it was a lonely world when you were confined to a paradise you weren't allowed to leave. Even a paradise could turn to be a stark nightmare.
♠ ♠ ♠
word count: 766
total word count: 1459
last chapter.
comment.
like?