Baby Blue Eyes

Moved on

*One Week Later*
Logan’s P.O.V
Ok since my stupid mother gave Conrad our address, he’ll be coming here in a little bit. His plane touches down in about an hour. I called Cameron and told him the news. He wished me luck. So now I’m just sitting here, watching TV, waiting for a douchebag to show up at my door. FML
*ding dong*
I take a deep breath and open the door. “Hey Logan! How you doin’?” Conrad says. “Oh god.” I mumble under my breath. “Fine, how are you?” I say while avoiding eye contact. “Great now that I see you.” Conrad says laughing. What a douche. “So are you going to let me in?” Conrad asks. I move away from the door so he could walk in. He throws his bag on my couch and walks into the kitchen. “You got any food?” Conrad yells from the kitchen. “Yeah.” I walk into the kitchen and throw a bag of Doritos at him. He starts eating and eventually asks for a drink. I get him some water and sit down across from him at the table. After a while I decided to interrupt this awkward moment. “So, why did you come here exactly?” He stops eating doritos. “Ok, I’m not going to tell you a whole story about how much you mean to me and how sorry I am. I don’t have one. I came here for two reasons, to see you and to get you back. I know I was your first love and you were mine. I never stopped caring for you Logan.” I think for a minute and reply. “Yeah you were my first love but you still slept with Alexa. That’s never going to change. I mean I’m not still holding a grudge because I forgive you but I don’t love you anymore and I don’t trust you anymore.” Conrad sits quiet for a while. “I still care for you and I always will, but I don’t think a relationship will work a second time.” I add. Conrad looks up at me. He finally speaks. “I get where you’re coming from. I wouldn’t trust me either if I were you. I just really care for you and wanted to know if I ever had another chance. I think I should go now.” “No stay. We used to be great friends. And now that everything is settled maybe we can be friends again?” I ask with a bit of hope because I still really do care about Conrad even though he cheated on me. “Yeah, I’d like to be friends again.” I smile and he smiles back. “I actually have to go. My cousin lives in San Diego so he’s expecting me. I’ll call you later.” Conrad says as he picks his bag up off the couch. “Alright, see ya!” “See ya!” And then he left. A feeling of relief had set over my body. I was happy that Conrad and I were friends again. He seemed like a jerk but once you got to know him he was really sweet and smart. I don’t know why I ever hated him. If I didn’t move and had to see his face every day I probably would have forgiven him sooner. But I’m happy I moved. I met some really great people, including Cam, Zach, Mikey, Nate, and Tom.