Baby Blue Eyes

Zach's pool?

“So you’re just friends now?” Cam asked after I told him what happed with Conrad. “Yep!” I said with a smile on my face. “Well that’s boring. We came up with like 50 other hilarious scenarios.” I laughed. “Yeah well we acted like adults and settled our dispute.” I said acting mature. “That’s no fun!” Cam said laughing. “So, what do you wanna do today?” I asked because I was super bored. Cam and I were just sitting in my room. And it was Saturday. “Ummm…. We could go swimming.” Cam suggested. “Yeah! Ok let me go change.” I went into my closet and pulled out a bikini. Then I went into my bathroom to change and put my hair up. I walked into my room and Cam stared at me. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a t-shirt and shorts. I put them on and looked over at Cam who was still staring at me. “Cam? Cam!” “Huh what?” He asked, coming back into reality. “Were you staring at me in a bathing suit?” “Yes.” “Why?” “Cause my best friend looks hot in a bathing suit!” He said jokingly. “I do make all the other girls jealous.” I say sarcastically. We both laughed and headed over to Cam’s house so he could change. Once he was changed we decided that we didn’t really want to go to the beach. “We could swim at Zach’s house.” I suggested. “Is he home?” Cam asked. “I don’t know. Let’s go find out.” We walked to Zach’s house and Vic answered the door. “Hey Vic is Zach home?” Cam asked. “Uhh yeah he’s in his room.” Vic answered. Cam and I walked up to Zach’s room. I knocked on his door but he didn’t answer. I opened the door and Cam and I stepped inside. Zach was sound asleep. He looked so adorable and peaceful so I decided not to wake him. Cam and I walked back downstairs. “He’s sleeping.” I informed Vic. “Oh, really? It’s like 12:30.” Vic said. “I know right!” I said back. “Well if you guys wanna wait until he wakes up that’s cool. I was gonna go in the pool so you wanna join?” Vic asked. I looked at Cam and he smiled. “Sure.” Cam said to Vic. We walked outside and I took off my shorts and t-shirt. Vic went inside to get towels. “I dare ya to jump in.” I told Cam. Vic walked back outside and set the towels down. “You first.” Cam said. “No, Vic first.” I said. “Wait what?” Vic asked confused but I was already running towards him. I picked him up and threw him into the pool. He pulled me with him and Cam jumped in after. We all surfaced at around the same time and started laughing. “That was not nice.” Vic said joking. I swam over and hugged him. Then I pushed him under. Cam and I started cracking up as Vic started coughing because he swallowed some water. We played a little basketball and then we got out and sat on the edge of the pool with our feet dangling in the water. We talked for a little bit and then I heard someone say, “Oh there you are Vic.” I turned around and saw Zach standing the door way, looking as hot as ever.