Baby Blue Eyes

Summer plans

“Umm hey guys” Zach said when he answered the door. “Hi!” I walked up and kissed him. Zach smiled and said “So what are you guys doing here?” “We were going to use your pool.” Cam answered. “Well thanks for letting me know in advance.” Zach says sarcastically. We laughed and walked around back to the pool. Zach went back inside because he wasn’t in a bathing suit. Cam and I immediately jumped in. It was a hot California day. When our heads emerged from underwater we decided that we wanted to just relax. We set out towels by the pool and lied down with our feet dangling in the water. I put on my sunglasses and closed my eyes. “I can’t wait until summer.” I exclaimed. “Same! I can’t wait to do this every day. Just relax and tan and hang out with my buds.” I laughed and heard the sliding door open which meant that Zach had come back out.

Zach’s P.O.V
I walked outside and saw Logan lying by the pool. The water droplets are glistening in the sunlight on her tan skin. I had to control myself or we would have a repeat of this morning. I walked over to her, bent down and gave her a kiss on her forehead. “Hey babe.” She said smiling. “Hey” I sat down next to her. She sat up and took off her sunglasses. “What’s up?” She questioned. I shrugged my shoulders. Then a smirk appeared on Logan’s face. She took my hand and pulled me over to the pool. We both got in and then she wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me. “I love you so much.” I told her when we pulled away. “And I’d love it if my two best friends didn’t make out all the time, especially in pools.” Cam retorted. I had forgotten he was still here. Logan just laughed and got out of the pool. She lied down on her towel and let the sun dry her off. Once again she looked irresistible. I got out of the pool and lied down next to her. She moved so that her head was on my shoulder and her hand was on my chest. I put my arm around her and pulled her close. “You two will have the weirdest tan lines.” Cam noticed. I laughed and I could feel Logan laughing next to me. “Since we only have 1 week of school left, I think we should do something. Like go out somewhere, just the three of us. And maybe Nate, Tom, and Mikey.” Logan suggested. Cam nodded. “I think just the three of us should do something special together and then maybe another time we all can get together. How about we do something tonight?” I said. “As long as you two don’t make out the whole time.” Cam joked. Logan smiled. “We won’t.” I kissed the top of Logan’s head. “There it’s settled. We will do something tonight, just the three of us.”