Baby Blue Eyes

The End

“You may kiss the bride.” Zach smiled at me and leaned in for a kiss. The wedding bells rang and everyone clapped. Well, everyone as in my brother Lucas, my mom, Zach’s brother Vic, Zach’s mom and dad, Cameron, Nathan and Michael. “Congratulations little sister. Who would of thought that you would be married before me?” Lucas commented at the reception. “Well at least you have a fiancé. That’s close enough.” I replied. We hugged then Lucas went to go get champagne. “Oh sweetie! I knew you and Zach would make it. I’m so proud of you.” “Thanks Mom.” Soon I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. “I’ll let you two talk.” My mom winked then walked over to talk to the Porters. “ Can you believe it?” Zach asked. “Believe what?” I asked, even though I knew what he was talking about. I just want to hear him say it. “We’re married!” He exclaimed with a sparkle in his already glowing blue eyes. “I know! I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life as your wife.” He smiled and pulled me in for a kiss. “Wait for the honeymoon.” Vic remarked as he came up to talk to us. I smiled and pulled him in for a hug. “Congrats on becoming a Porter. We are awesome.” Vic commented. “Well I guess so , but I’m still a James at heart.” Then there was a toast, some speeches, some teary eyes, dancing, and good ole family time until Zach and I left to get our bags and go to the airport on our honeymoon. We went to Hawaii and had the best two weeks of our lives. Then as soon as we got back, Zach had to do another tour. But I was fine at home. I had to get used to that kind of life style. A year later I found out I was pregnant and nine months later we welcomed a baby boy into our lives. His name is Jeremy. Jeremy Lawrence Porter. Now he is 5 and enjoying life to the fullest. Allstar Weekend is mostly done with touring and now just focusing on music as everyone’s lives are falling to place. I am overjoyed and Zach and I are at a really good place right now. We have a house in San Diego and I am officially a Pediatrician and am working at the local children’s hospital. I love my job and I love coming home to my wonderful son and my loving husband. I couldn’t have asked for anything better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed it! This story was very personal for me and I hope I didn't do a terrible job writing it! Thank you so much if you read the entire thing. It means a lot!