Baby Blue Eyes

Harry Potter and Subway fix everything

Okay so I have a week before Conrad comes. Cam and I plan to hang out every day until then so we can make a plan of what I should do. Cam is actually such a great friend. He’s always there for me when I call him at 2 am because I need someone to talk to. And even though he’s a guy he still helps me out. He kinda “gets” me. I’ve been hanging out with him more than I have with Zach actually. But I don’t think Zach minds. It’s not like we’re dating or anything. But anyway, Cam’s coming over today and we’re going to watch a movie and have our daily talks. I love gossiping with Cam. It’s just so fun!
Cam’s P.O.V
Ok so I’ve been getting really close with Logan lately and Zach is really jealous of me. Hey, it’s not my fault I’m a likable guy. I keep telling him to ask her out before someone else does. Hint Hint Conrad. But he keeps on saying that he wants to take it slow. But I know that pretty soon he’s going to lose his chance. Well today I’m going over to Logan’s house and we are most likely having a Harry Potter movie marathon. I’m going to surprise her because she is obsessed with Harry Potter and I love the series as well. We’re nerds together. But she can pull it off because she’s so pretty and athletic. I mean I’m not crushing on her. I’m her friend so I can say whether or not she looks beautiful. But she always looks beautiful. Ok back to the topic. I’m having a HP movie marathon with Logan so I’m picking up some sandwiches from Subway. I’ve known Logan long enough to know what kind of sandwich she likes. When I reach her house I notice that her mom’s car is finally there. I bet Logan is so happy and relieved to know that her mom is home and safe. I walk up to her front door and knock. Her mom answers the door. “Hi! I’m Cameron. Is Logan around? We were going to have dinner and watch some movies.” I say cheerfully. “Oh hello Cameron. I’m Mrs. James, but you can call me Lindsay.” “Nice to meet you Lindsay.” It’s always awkward calling adults by their first names. “Nice to meet you too. Well come in. Logan is in the TV room.” “Thanks.” I walk in and head over to the TV room. “Hey Cam!” Logan says, getting up from the couch. “Nice! You brought Subway!” She adds while giving me a hug. Logan gives great hugs. “I knew you’d enjoy it.” I say smiling. Then she notices my box of dvds in my hand. Her eyes widen and she half-screams, “YOU BROUGHT HP!” I just laugh a little. It’s funny to see how excited she gets over the smallest things. We put in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone and start our movie marathon. That’s one of the things I like about Logan. She’s so chill and could spend an entire weekend just sitting around, watching Harry Potter. She’s an easy-going person and she’s a great friend to me. I find myself thinking about her more and more now. I hope I don’t develop a crush on her. Uh-oh. Zach’s going to kill me.