Howling

I thought I had it all, but I gave it away...

I tightened my grip on the go-cup filled with Earl Grey green tea, and I pulled my arms back closer to my chest. The fall night was cold, and I was just wearing a petty black pull-over sweater that was just a bit to big on me and tight dark blue skinny jeans, along with my awesome black converse. A midnight walk was just what I needed to clear my head, I mean, I just moved to the country from the city, and the kids at school aren't the most welcoming. I kicked my feet against the dirt road, my eyes scanning everything that was ahead of me.

"Blueberry park." I read out loud, biting my lip.

I quickened my pace, earger to see if the park had a swing set. I turned into the park, and I smiled, and ran over to the swing set. I set my cup down and plopped down onto the swing, grinning like a monster. I loved swings, I swung on the swing for a little, before my blackberry started to play the song Into your arms by the Maine. I instantly stopped and dug into my pocket, answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"Lydia! Where the hell are you?!"

"Chill mom- I'm at the park down the street... I couldn't sleep...."

My voice trailed off when I head obnoxious laughter coming from the gate entrance. An instant groan escaed my lips, and I bounced on to my feet, and grabbed my go-cup.

"I'll be home in a couple minutes, go back to bed, I have a key." I said softly.

"Alright, be safe love. This might not be the city, but I still don't like it when you go outside at night without telling us."

I hung up my phone and started to walk towards the entrance, seeing the most annoying group yet. It was Chelsea, the annoying stuck up country girl, her fuck buddy and his friends.

"Lookie here!" Chelsea giggled drunkenly.

I ignored her and took a sip of my drink. "It's the ugly bitch that transfered in from the city." She hiccuped.

I continued to ignore, and I used my free hand to fix the red bandana that kept my bangs out of my face.

"Oh, is she scared of me? I think she is! She better fucking be, or I'll rip that ugly hair of hers out..." She snarled.

I stopped and looked over my shoulder with a smirk on my face. "I've encountered old men who look more intimidating then you." I stuck out my tongue and I kept walking.

I heard her witch-like screech, and the guys with her laughed. I heard footsteps coming towards me, and I was shoved to the ground.

"I guess you do look better on your knees" She scoffed, smirking triumphantly.

I turned onto my back and looked at her, unimpressed with her conduct. To get her back, I reached out and grabbed her ankle and pulled it out from underneath her, causing her to slam into the ground. I climbed on top of her and smiled sweetly.

"I like you better on your back with your mouth shut."

Her mouth fell agape, and I laughed, and got up. I swiped my half-empty go-cup off the ground and I stuck my tongue out at her like a child and ran off down the street, trying not to giggle at the look on Chelsea's face. I ran up the steps of the brick house my parents purchased, and I pulled my keys out from my sweater pocket, and unlocked the door. I slammed the door shut behind me and I burst into a fit of giggles, wiping the tears falling from the corner of my eye from laughing to much. I locked the door and went up to my room, and fell onto my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
WELL...
Here's a new story c:
I've got bad case of writers block for everything else that i'm working on!
:c it sucks... Anyways, comment/subscribe! I'll love you if you could...

Inspirational song: The Maine- Whoever She is.
Lydia: Drink Coffee...