Status: Second Frerard, be patient with me. I'm trying to write this well.

You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid.

1

Gerard's POV

I turned the music down and stared at the road ahead of me. I need to think. About what? Who knows. Everything, I guess.

It's not every day that your parents kick you out of the house for being gay.

I should have seen it coming, though. They're old Catholics. I shouldn't ask them to change their beliefs for me.

But should it be that hard to accept that their eldest son is gay?

God, I thought it was painfully obvious.

The look on Mikey's face killed me.

What's going to happen to him when his friends find out that his older brother is gay? He was made fun of enough when they heard that I'm at artist who wants to move to New York to go to school.

Which I am doing now, with my own money. Even my own parents couldn't support my dream.

Mikey's friends probably knew about my homosexuality before I did. The word fag was used a lot last time I heard someone making fun of Mikey.

Maybe I wouldn't be accepted even if I wasn't gay.

I sighed and decided to pull into Belleville to get some new CD's. I need to listen to something other than my own thoughts and the shitty ass pop radio stations of the 90's. There has to be an HMV. There's an HMV everywhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dear God I have missed writing.

Frank's POV next.

Frank is 16 turning 17, Gerard is 21.

Also, I'm not sure where Gerard is from. He's from the middle of nowhere in this fic okay.

Comment and subscribe. :)