Status: Second Frerard, be patient with me. I'm trying to write this well.

You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid.

13

Gerard's POV

I've been watching Frank sleep for the past hour. He's just so cute and, undescribable, at the moment. I could live in the moment forever, I really could. I sighed, looking at my watch, knowing that it has to end soon. Frank's mom will be expecting him home, it's 10AM.

I smiled and leaned over the table, brushing my fingers against his face, whispering "Frank? Wake up.. I'm going to drive you home soon."

He made a face, "No."

I smiled, "Frank, as much as I would like to sit here and watch your cute self sleep on a table at starbucks, I can't. Your mom will expect you home."

Frank lifted up his head and smiled at me, God I love his smile.

"Gerard, it's Saturday. It's 10AM on Saturday. Let's find something to do."

"Your mom won't expect you home?"

He didn't stop smiling, "Who cares?"

He got up off the tables, grabbed my hand and rushed out the door. "Can I wear your clothes out today?"

Where is this coming from?

I like tired Frank a lot.

"Of course Frankie. What are we doing today?"

"Window shopping?"

"That's no fun."

Frank giggled, "It is if I get to wear your clothes.. And I bought my guitar here, there's this one place that'll let you just sit around and play guitar all day."

I made a face, "I suck at playing guitar."

Frank smiled and jumped around like a 4 year old who's had too many skittles. "I can teach you!"

I sighed. "Fine."

"Do you really suck?"

"You'll see. I promise."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all my commenters since last time I thanked people! :)

JustUnRemember
xJoceliax
TechniColorScream
TheBall00ns
totallymcraddicted

I love you guys. :3 Especially since most of you commented more than once and you made me happy. <3

If you don't understand something, ask me and I will explain it and fix it.

Kind of filler-ish?

Next chapter's going to be cute. Then in a few more chapters there will be drama. :3