Status: Second Frerard, be patient with me. I'm trying to write this well.

You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid.

16

Gerard's POV

"Frank, what if your mom doesn't like me or something?"

"Gerard, look at yourself. How could she not?"

I sighed, well.. I'm an alcoholic, a drug addict. I'm a tad greasy. I don't have a job.. And I'm in art school.

Oh, and don't forget that I'm 21 and dating her 16 turning 17 year old son. Yeah. I wouldn't like me either.

"Well, Frank. There are a lot of reasons why your mother may not like me."

"Okay.. Well, um. Turn here. Yeah, there's my house..."

I looked at it, it's a little orange coloured fourplex. God, I feel sad looking at this.

"Okay, which part of it do you live in?"

"Apartment 1.. The first one, obviously."

I nodded and pulled up front and parked on the side of the road.

"Your mom knows I'm coming over?"

Frank smiled, "It's fine, Gee."

I nodded, not feeling like talking at all.

"Frank, get your ass in here. Where have you been? Bob said he had no idea!"

I stood at the door quietly.

"Mom, I spent the night at another Friend's house.."

"What the hell, Frank. You can't have me worried like that."

A short blonde woman walked into the room and stared at me.

"So how old is this friend and where did you meet him?"

Frank laughed, "Mom, it's fine. We met at work. He's my age."

"No he's not. He looks like a fucking pedophile and I want him out of my house."

Frank looked at me and mouthed, "I'm so sorry."

"Frank, when have I ever fucking let you have a friend over? I work all the time and you having friends over is too much work for me. This man is not allowed in my house. Get him out. Now."

"Mom.."

"No, Frank. Get him the fuck out of my house and we're going to have a talk later."

"I'm not talking to you while you're drunk."

Frank's mom stared at him, shocked.

"I don't want you coming back tonight. What I do on my free time is none of your business. Find somewhere else to stay, not with that fucking pedophile. If I see him here again I'm calling the police."

Frank walked out of the door holding my hand, crying.

"Gerard, I'm sorry.. She's usually not like this. I haven't seen her drunk in ages."

"It's okay," I reached for Frank and held him. "Frank, it's going to be okay. You're okay with me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama, I guess.

More sooooooooon.

Comment or I won't update!