Status: Second Frerard, be patient with me. I'm trying to write this well.

You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid.

18

Frank's POV

I woke up to the sound of music and blinked.

What the hell?

"Gerard, where are we?"

I looked over to Gerard's seat, he wasn't there. I panicked, where am I? I know I'm in Gerard's car.. I think?

I looked in his back seat and saw my guitar and some clothes, yeah. I'm still in his car.

I got out of the car, closed my eyes and sighed. I'm so confused. It's dark out, too.. How long have I been asleep in Gerard car? Fuck.

"Frankie!"

I turned towards the house, "Gee?"

Gerard hiccuped and smiled with his cute little teeth, "Come inside Frankie!"

He reached for a hug and I backed away, I know that smell anywhere.

"Gerard, you're drunk."

"Frankie-"

"No, don't you fucking dare call me Frankie. That name is for Gee only."

"I am Gee."

"No, you're not. My Gee wouldn't do this, okay? You're not Gee. Gee couldn't. You're just Gerard."

Sadness flashed in Gerard's eyes, "Just Gerard. Yeah. I know."

"I didn't mean it that way."

He nodded and put his head down, "Okay. Let's go inside. I'll introduce you to Ray and Bob. They got Mikey here too. I missed that kid.."

"Mikey?"

"My little brother."

"Oh.. So where are we?"

"Bob's."

Gerard opened the door and smiled at a blonde guy with a lip ring and a beard, "Bobert!

Bobbert.. Oh, Bob.. That's who Bob is.

Bob turned around and hugged him, "Gerard! Who's your little friend here?"

"My little boyfriend! His name is Frank."

"Hi Frank," Bob reached over to hug me too.

"I'm not little.."

Gerard smiled, "Well Frankie, let's find Ray."

"Frank."

"Okay.."

A tall guy with a fro walked in the room, opened the fridge and grabbed a beer.

"Raymond! This is lovely. We didn't even have to look."

Ray waved at me and smiled.

I turned to Bob, "Um.. Well, Gerard can't drive.. We spending the night?"

Bob nodded.

Some awkward tall kid with glasses walked in, "Guys."

Everyone turned towards him, "Yes Mikey?"

"D&D, now."

Everyone rushed to the living room.

.. What?

I decided to grab a glass of water before I go check out what the hell D&D is.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg Mikey you nerd.

I have 20 subscribers. 5 comments or the next update will not be posted.

10 was a bit much, but 3 comments? You can do better than that.