Status: Second Frerard, be patient with me. I'm trying to write this well.

You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid.

2

Frank's POV

"Iero!"

My head snapped right up, "Yes?"

"Go put these damn CD's where they belong. Now. You never do shit around here."

"Yes, sir."

God, HMV sucks. Not that I don't love being around CD's all day, but I am sick of little girls asking where they can find Backstreet boys CD. God, does no one go in the punk section? I sighed and grabbed the CD's I had to 'put where they belong'.

All crappy pop boy bands. I looked around to make sure no one was watching me and threw them in the nearest trash can.

There, that's where they fucking belong.

I heard a man laughing, oh shit.

"Nice one. You work here?"

I turned around and looked up at a tall man with black hair down to his shoulders who was smiling. His teeth are so small and cute. I couldn't help but smile back.

God damn Frank, why do you always make it known that

you

are

flaming.

"Are you going to answer me, or.."

"Oh, um, yeah. Hi. I'm Frank. I do work here."

He laughed and held his hand out, I shook it and smiled at him. "Hey Frank. I'm Gerard. Got any Misfits CD's here? Left my others at home."

Gerard. I love it. Why couldn't he just go home and get it? Ah well. I wouldn't want to go home either.

"Um... Glen or Michale?"

"Either one. Love them both."

I smiled, he even has great taste in music!

"Yeah, me too. Follow me."

I walked to the back of the store and pointed at where the punk/rock/hardcore section was. I smiled at him, "Well here we are.."

He laughed at me again, "Thanks. Um.. I like your hand gestures," I laughed awkwardly and he smiled, "Well.. Here's my number. Call me sometime, 'kay Frank?"

I smiled shyly, "Okay."

He went and looked for a CD as I admired him from the other side of the store. Not that I made that as obvious as I did my homosexuality, but I'm sure he noticed.

Does it make me a bad person if I say that I hope to God that Gerard's gay? I mean.. He's perfect. So fucking perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
AW YEAH