Status: Second Frerard, be patient with me. I'm trying to write this well.

You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid.

23

Frank's POV

I heard that annoying little beep and sighed. My phone, of course. Not that I hear that beep very often, but it annoys me anyway.

Gerard looked over at me quickly, then looked back at the road. "I think you got a text, dear."

I nodded and opened my phone. No shit, Gerard.

It was from my mom.

Frank, get your ass home now.

"Who is it?"

I coughed, don't cry Frank.

"It's uh.. My mom."

"Oh.. Well, what did she say?"

"She wants me home.."

"You don't have to go home."

I sighed again and thought about that. I've missed work twice since I've been with Gerard.. That's the only way I can pay for school shit.

"I can't keep missing work. What will I do when school starts? Gerard, I need to-"

"You don't need to do anything. You can do anything you want."

I looked over at Gerard. He's so fucking confusing.. I've known him for a week, I mean.. I'd normally be figuring someone out anyway, but Gerard's changing every second.

I just realized how quiet I've been, so I decided to say something back.

"No I can't."

"Frank.. Have you ever seen Forrest Gump?"

I smiled. I love that movie. "Yeah, I have."

"Well, um.. Remember Jenny? How she made her own decisions and just didn't care? She was so fucking free.. I mean, when she prayed to be a bird.. She got her wish, really. I wish I could be like that. Free."

"Well why can't you be?"

"I've been through a lot of shit, Frank. You've known me for 8 days. Maybe 9.. I don't know. But you don't know half of what I've been through. You're 16, you can do whatever you want. When are you going to realize that you can do whatever the fuck you want?"

"So can you."

"Frank.."

"No, Gerard. It's my turn to talk. I'm not going to let someone tell me how and what I have to think. I can't do whatever I want. To do whatever I want I have to finish school.. And get, you know, a good education and stuff."

Gerard smiled at me.

"What?"

"Well, you just did what you wanted, didn't you?"

"Right now, I think I should go home. I want to go home."

Gerard nodded, "Well I have to go home, too. We'll turn around soon."
♠ ♠ ♠
And you guys thought it was smut! Didn't you?
I guess shit will go down next chapter..
I don't know, it's unpredictable, really.
But I can guarantee that something will happen soon.
Comment! Give me feedback, not those shitty "This is awesome omfg update" comments. I want help with my writing so I can make it better. Two good comments will two. Four shitty ones, if I don't get a good one. I'm a bitch. I know.
Also, my picture with MCR is on my page! :D