Status: Second Frerard, be patient with me. I'm trying to write this well.

You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid.

31

Frank's POV

I walked into starbucks and sat down at the table we sat in last time, when we spent all night in here. I smiled at the thought.

Gerard walked in after me and put his phone in his pocket, when he looked over at me he smiled as well.

"You have such a pretty smile."

I laughed, "Pretty?"

"Yes. I'll to get you your girly drink."

"Says the one who's wearing skinny jeans and a white jean jacket with a Madonna shirt. Nice."

Gerard laughed again and while walking to the till, made sure to sway his hips back and forth.

I laughed again. Weirdo.

I crossed my arms and put them on the table and laid down my head between them.

What if I can't move in with Bob and Ray? Will Gerard still want me to live with him?

Maybe he suggested it because he didn't want me living with him in the first place.

I sighed. It's all been a big lie, hasn't it?

Gerard sat down across from me and poked my head. I looked up and saw him smiling at me with our drinks in his hand.

"Bob and Ray said it's fine to move in with them. I'll take you in the morning."
♠ ♠ ♠
Check out my other Frerard, please. I'll love you forever. It's co-written. Just, please check it out. :) I am loving it so far. Maybe even more than this one.

http://stories.mibba.com/read/423365/If-I-Could-Grow-Wings/

Also, new layout. Comment and tell me what you think.

ANNNND.

There is be drama eventually. Just wait a while. I know the last few chapters have been boooooring but we need them, okay? Hold on my babies. <3

Comment. Maybe you'll get butt sex OHOHOH. Kidding. I'll need like 10 comments for that

and I won't get them so just comment anyway and I'll update tonight.