Status: Second Frerard, be patient with me. I'm trying to write this well.

You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid.

5

Frank's POV

I looked at the clock for the 49376582364293th time and sighed. 8 more minutes until my date with Gerard.

Time to start walking in circles again.

What if he doesn't like me? Or what if I don't like him? Wait, I already kind of like him. But maybe he's a crazy animal abuser.. Or maybe he's a murderer. I'm too young to die! And Gerard does look kind of scary. But so do I, I have weird hair, a piercing and tattoos! Oh my god what if he thinks I'm going to kill him?

Wait, what am I talking about? I'm 5'5 and I'm cute. He won't think I'm going to kill him. And he won't kill me.. I hope not, at least.

Or what if he doesn't kiss me because he's 4 years older? Or maybe his age will start to bother me a lot. That would suck. But I doubt his age will bother me very much, I mean.. 4 years isn't even bad. I hope he thinks the same.

"Um.. Hi Frank."

I swung around and met his smile, I smiled back, "Oh hey Gerard."\

"You ready?"

I looked at the clock.. Five minutes earlier than 4 won't get me fired.

I smiled, nodded and grabbed my stuff and left.

"So uh.. I like your shirt."

I looked down. I'm wearing my Black Flag shirt. "Thanks," I looked at his shirt. Misfits. "I like yours too."

"It's glow in the dark!"

"Seriously? I'm jealous."

He smiled and grabbed my hand, I blushed and tried to hide behind my hair.

"So.. Um, I guess I can drive you back later. Unless you want to spend the night. I have a couch and it's pretty comfortable.."

I'dliketosleepinyourbed. I mean what?

My mom won't mind me staying at Gerard's, she's working anyway. Plus, I told her I'm staying at Bob's.

"Uh, yeah. Sure. I'll spend the night. I just have to call my friend.. So where are we going?"

Gerard smiled, "Um.. Well, first we're going to get groceries really quick.. and I'm going to make you dinner."

"I'm a vegetarian.."

What if he hates that? Maybe he won't make me dinner. Oh God. Can you tell this is my first date?

"That's fine," he smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, ass holes.