Status: Second Frerard, be patient with me. I'm trying to write this well.

You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid.

7

Frank's POV

I stopped for a moment to catch my breath and get more comfortable. I put my leg over Gerard's legs and got on top of him and continued kissing him.

Our lips massaged together and I couldn't help thinking that I could get used to this. Very used to this. In a way that it scares me.

Kissings boys, I mean. This is my first kiss with another guy, since I just recently discovered girls don't do it for me.

Kissing a boy is different than a girl.. Like it's not right shouldn't be happening. But at the same time.. I feel like it's perfect and it should be happening. I feel dirty, in a good way. I can't even describe the feeling.

Or maybe it's just like this with Gerard.

All I know is I've never felt this with a girl.

Faggot!

I got off of Gerard and back to where I was sitting.

Don't get attatched, Frank. Don't end up like your mom and dad. Gerard tastes like beer. He tastes like beer.

Relationships will only hurt you. That's what mom and dad's divorce taught me.

I looked up at Gerard, who looked kind of hurt.

"Gerard, why me?"

He looked over at me, confused.

"What?"

"Why did you give me your number?"

"Because.. You seem like someone I could like. Someone that I do like. I like you."

I nodded.

"I'm sorry Frank. I didn't mean to offend you or anything.. I mean, if you think that kissing me was a mistake that's fine. I can take you home. Or we can go to bed, you can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep out here.."

"No, I just.."

I started crying.

He came closer to me and hugged me, "What's wrong?"

"I don't know. I'm confused."

"Me too, Frank. Me too."

I sighed and breathed in Gerard's scent. He smells like coffee and cigarettes.. and beer. I like it. Minus, you know.. The beer.

I think it's time to admit that, yes, I could get very used to this.

And yes, it fucking scares me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, Frank's a weirdo bipolar kid like me.

He's all hyper and weird but then something triggers him and BAM he's an emotional wreck.

Then there's Gerard who's just an awkward sweetheart.

Okay yeah I'm a bad writer. Bye.