Status: Second Frerard, be patient with me. I'm trying to write this well.

You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid.

8

Gerard's POV

Frank stopped crying and got really quiet. Why is he confused? God, maybe it was something I did. Maybe he regrets kissing me. Ugh.

"Um.. Frankie, do you want to sleep with me?"

He stared at me.

"We'll just be sleeping, I swear."

He nodded.

I held his hand and walked him to my room, he stared at the walls. I can't believe he's seeing my room. I look like a nerd with all my comic book drawings.

"I like your drawings."

I smiled, "Thanks. You can um, change into a pair of my pyjamas.. I'm guessing you brought none."

He nodded, "Yeah, thanks."

"I'll go change in the washroom.." I grabbed two pairs of pyjama bottoms and gave Frank the smallest. I smiled at him and left.

I opened the bathroom door, turned back around and closed it behind me. I looked in the mirror.

Maybe Frank just wants to be friends.

I shook my head, quit thinking. You're going to bed soon anyway.

It's only like, 9:30. That's pretty early.. Not that I'm not tired. I was awake early to get ready for the date.

I took off my pants and slid on the pyjama bottoms.

I opened the door and walked back over to my room where Frank was already laying down.

"Are you okay?"

He kept quiet.

"You know, Frank. I was confused when I was your age too. It gets better."

He rolled over and looked at me.

"Does it really?"

I remained silent and thought.

"When you learn how to cope with life, yes. It gets better."

"How do you cope?"

"I drink a whole lot."

I could see tears forming in his eyes.

"My dad used to drink. Why do you do it?"

"Is that why you're confused?"

He shook his head and let a tear roll down his cheek, "I'm confused because I realized that eventually, I could love you. And that scares me. It scares me more now that I know you're an alcoholic. You didn't answer my question, Gerard.. Why?"

I almost felt like crying too, "Frank.. I'm sorry."

He nodded and rolled back the other way. "Goodnight."

I smiled to myself, "G'night Frankie."

I could hear Frank crying to himself, and honestly.. I felt fucking horrible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, please?