Status: Not done.

Doe

Prolouge ; Dead Hearts

You have to hurt yourself on the outside... because your trying to kill the thing on the inside.

"I-I don't want to Noah.", my voice rilled througout the cold December air. I should of been home at this moment, the air snaked through the back of my wolly sweater.

Making my teeth chatter, only to fill the dead slience.

Noah and I were close. The type of close that you read about in books. Where we keep each other's sercerts. We share our lives, our loves and our fails.

Noah's grim, round eyes appraised my face. I had to look away, I relfected my morbid thoughts onto the visa. The ground was painted in white, we were at the opening of the forest, tree branches sparkling.

"Aria", Noah's voice broke through the invisble shield I once wanted up. Now it was over. I dropped that sheild, like I learned to drop my feelings.

I made my eyes look at Noah, onyx short black hair standing out agasint his ghostly pale complexion. High, stunning structred cheekbones didn't faze me today.
Eyes narrowed on me.

Only me.

"What do you want me to say Noah? To tell them the truth!", I shoot out voice not barley audible like I was an hour ago. Now, filled with increasing rage and heart ache.

I tried to make a sprint away, toward the road. A cold hand gripped me and my body rocked backward onto the ice snow.
The tingling sensation shoot throughout my thrown body like a bullet.
Now winded, cluchting my side looking up. The snow left on my tan, caramel skin contrasted.

I gazed at Noah, my fear still striken.
He looked away, his pure, inocent clover eyes couldn't bear to look at me.
Jaw clenched, his full, flushed lips taut.
Didn't give away anything.
I sighed, gathered myself. Looking up, never making my eyes leave his immobile body standing away from me.

My breathing stopped, only in low hushs. Feet dragged along the deep snow...

My body looming over him...

Lips parted and blew a gush of warm air into his open neck.
He graudally turned.

Wishing it wasn't this way, that we could be real. Not lost images flocked around in clusters of striking photo's.

Then gone...he got ripped away from the place he was standing...down the hill....the stepp hill off the forest.

Don't ask me how. I won't tell you.

Though as I walked away shaking with fear. It ran through my viens. Coursed up and now like narotic's.

As I stumbled away from the opening of the forest...
I only let one thing swim througout my lone, vacant mind.

Crazy is in you or me....only ampilfied.