Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

Personal Soldier

Just when you think it's okay, it blows up in your face...

Walking through the door I scanned the room. Analysing what the boys were doing.
That's the first time I ever saw him.
He stood perfectly, straight in front of me, about 4 meters away. His sandy brown hair sat perfectly over his face.
"Wow" I whispered as Matt's head shot round almost instantly. He started laughing.
"Shit! Did I say that out loud?" I cringed
"You did indeed!" he continued to laugh before walking me over to the boys.
"Boys!" Matt smiled.
"Alright Matty!" One of the lads smiled bounding over.
"This is Lucie and she'll be your PA for the next week. Be nice!!" he warned
"Hi" I smiled shyly.
"Vas appning?" One of the lads smiled while the others laughed.
"Luce, this is Zayn. Louis. Niall. Harry and Liam" Matt smiled pointing at each of the lads.
"Nice to meet you all" I smiled trying to make a good impression.
All the boys looked so different. Harry stood with his arms draped around Louis as they continued laughing. His curly hair occasionally falling over his eyes. Louis's clothes were what stood out most to me about him. He had an amazing dress sense! Zayn was so handsome his dark eyes and dark hair stood out agains't his pretty face as he just stood and continued to smile. Niall was so cute! His blonde hair flopping around as he bounded around the room. Then, then there was Liam, he was stunning, flawless even. His eyes were so many different shades of brown, every time the sunlight shon through the window it'd unveil another shade. It was like he could read my entire life history through my eyes. His face staying as beautiful as ever as his eyes pleaded with mine for more information. I tried to look away but any time I did I could feel the urge to look back straight away.
"The boys are due down for sound checks in ten minutes" Matt spoke quietly as I snapped out of the illusions Liam's eyes held.
"Brilliant. I'll have them down on time" I smiled softly.
"Great! Right boys! Behave for Lucie! She's the boss" he sneered playfully before he slid round the door.
The door closed softly and I was left standing in front of the boys.
"Wow, so, One Direction..." I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry about the wait guys but I've just started a new job and I'm piled up in paperwork.
Thank you for your patience.