Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

Personal Soldier

Cause there is no way that I won't put you first...

The doorbell rang as I sprinted down the stairs but by the time I reached the landing I could already hear muffled voices.
Shit! Dad must have got it.
Feeling slightly worried that I hadn't told him I stuck my head over the banister, only to find Dad and Liam both looking directly at me.
"Hi...." I smiled awkwardly.
"Mr Payne was just introducing himself considering somebody forgot to mention he'd be round" Dad smirked.
"Sorry, I was so stressed but I'm just going to grab my bag and we'll be out your hair....well, we'll be out of your...bald" I winked before bounding up the stairs quickly enough to miss Dad's cursing. Taking one last look at myself in the mirror I smiled.
"Here goes" I whispered, taking a deep breath and heading back down to save Liam from my Dad. We said our goodbyes and soon we were off...but to where?

"You can't look!" Liam teased placing his hands over my eyes.
"I won't" I lied.
"Don't trust you" he laughed. The ding of the elevator eventually sounded which meant we were near our destination. I wobbled slowly trying to figure out where Liam was guiding me.
"Ready?" he asked and before I could answer his hands were removed from my eyes. It took a while for them to adjust to the light but when they did it was worth it.
"Wow" was all I was able to spit out. The candles flickered in the soft nights breeze as a small table sat in the middle of the balcony.
"Like it then?" he smiled, looking very proud of himself.
"I love it Liam" I grinned. Taking my arm he led me to a chair and pulled it out for me.
"You are just the sweetest thing" I giggled. Even though it was dark I could tell he was blushing.
"Thank you" he smiled before taking his seat across from me. Tonight was going to be good...I could tell

-----------------------------------------

The walk from the end of the path back to the front door was an intense one. We walked hand in hand, smiles all round. I wanted the path to be never ending but truth be told, it couldn't have seemed shorter.
"Thank you for an amazing night" I smiled looking up at Liam. His eyes capturing all my attention.
"Thank you for coming" he grinned.
There was a moment of silence that was passed by gazing into each others eyes...cheesy I know... Our eyes locked as he leant in and soon our lips met. The butterflies I hadn't felt in years had returned and I could not have been happier. As we eventually broke the kiss his arms wound round my waist.
"I'll see you tomorrow" he smiled regretfully.
"I guess you will" I said, leaning in for one more kiss before heading inside to tell Dad all about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shit update guys.
Sorry.xx